First Build... Suggestions?

CPU: AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core Processor  (Purchased For $170.00) 

Motherboard: Asus M5A99X EVO R2.0 ATX AM3+ Motherboard  ($109.99 @ NCIX US) 

Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($79.02 @ NCIX US) 

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($59.23 @ OutletPC) 

Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 270X 4GB Video Card  ($250.98 @ SuperBiiz) 

Case: Cooler Master Storm Scout 2 Advanced ATX Mid Tower Case  ($97.67 @ Amazon) 

Power Supply: Corsair RM 750W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($114.98 @ Best Buy) 

Keyboard: Cooler Master CM Storm Devastator Gaming Bundle Wired Gaming Keyboard w/Optical Mouse  ($36.98 @ SuperBiiz) 

Total: $928.85

(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)

(Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-03-23 22:08 EDT-0400)

I have already bought the processor when it went on sale. Essentially i want something that will be good for gaming now, but also has room for improvement like more ram, SLI/Crossfire, etc. This is likely going to be the parts i choose or close to them. but if i have anything that could be better or changed id like suggestions. also it doesnt have an operating system in the build but im getting windows 8 through my university.... also first post so sorry if i sound unsure of what to say or something. 

This is just me, but with Nvidia and Microsoft announcing DirectX 12 and the massive performance improvements it has compared to Mantle, I would get a 760 instead.

You'll probably need an OS and more peripherals than just a keyboard.

I debated getting a 760 for a long time. That is one of the things that could get changed last second depending on sales and what not. i defiantly still have that as an option but it comes down to price. 

You'll probably need an OS and more peripherals than just a keyboard.

ill get my OS through my university and its a cheap keyboard mouse combo cause i prefer my 360 controller for almost all games i can use it on. i also have headphones i use now

get a CX500M and use the money saved to get a SSD.

Yeah? i wanted the headroom for SLI or crossfire in the future. I also love the look of the cables and the fact its modular...

Yeah? i wanted the headroom for SLI or crossfire in the future. I also love the look of the cables and the fact its modular...

Then get a CX750M (which is semi modular and I own it and really like it a ton) or something like this: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817139061&clickid=wksTOBwk81MSx6gzyuxUh1MaUkTTntQFw22%3ARo0&iradid=97618&ircid=2106&irpid=79301&nm_mc=AFC-IR&cm_mmc=AFC-IR-_-na-_-na-_-na which is 80+ gold.

Thanks, ill keep these in mind.