Which of these *three mini pc should i get

J4005 (in first link) is technically more powerful than N4000, but not by much.. Doubt it's worth the extra 40-50$. You also only get 32 GB of storage vs 64 on the others

If you don't mind a bigger case, I seriously recommend buying a refurbished computer, and adding a small SSD to it. 

For example 

1.  https://www.newegg.com/p/1VK-001E-3JFF4?Item=9SIA6A3A282684

$90 for a HP Compaq Elite 8200 Desktop SFF i5 2400 3.1GHz 4GB 320GB Win 7 Pro  - you get 3x the cpu performance, and you can add a proper 64-120 GB SSD for $25 and you can upgrade ram to 8 GB ... and it won't consume much power, maybe 40-60 watts?  

2. https://www.newegg.com/hp8300elite-sff-w10/p/1VK-001E-3X7C6?Item=9SIA6A3B552296

$105 for HP Compaq Elite 8300 Desktop SFF i5 3470 3.2GHZ 8GB 500GB Win 10 GB  - you get around 4x the cpu performance and 8 GB of memory... again, 25$ for a cheapo SSD and you have a silent low power computer. 

You can get 120 GB SSDs for around 23$ - they're faster and better than the eMMC stuff soldered to the board on those small pcs.

Here's an example : https://www.newegg.com/patriot-burst-120gb/p/N82E16820225081

If storage is important, don't go for first one, only 32 GB of storage. 

Depending on your work, buy either the kodix or hyundai.

If you want cpu power, a lot of it, kodix is what you want. Otherwise, hyundai.

Also, off-topic, HYUNDAI?! The car company? When did they start making computer parts?

6 minutes ago, PawsGhost said:

Also, off-topic, HYUNDAI?! The car company? When did they start making computer parts?

Out of the rubble and destruction of the Korean war, the founder, and his family, back in the day used their relationship with government to spin off all sorts of engineering projects.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chung_Ju-yung

Hyundai is like the General Electric of Korea. They are responsible for seeding complex engineering products. 

17 minutes ago, mariushm said:

J4005 (in first link) is technically more powerful than N4000, but not by much.. Doubt it's worth the extra 40-50$. You also only get 32 GB of storage vs 64 on the others

If you don't mind a bigger case, I seriously recommend buying a refurbished computer, and adding a small SSD to it. 

For example 

1.  https://www.newegg.com/p/1VK-001E-3JFF4?Item=9SIA6A3A282684

$90 for a HP Compaq Elite 8200 Desktop SFF i5 2400 3.1GHz 4GB 320GB Win 7 Pro  - you get 3x the cpu performance, and you can add a proper 64-120 GB SSD for $25 and you can upgrade ram to 8 GB ... and it won't consume much power, maybe 40-60 watts?  

2. https://www.newegg.com/hp8300elite-sff-w10/p/1VK-001E-3X7C6?Item=9SIA6A3B552296

$105 for HP Compaq Elite 8300 Desktop SFF i5 3470 3.2GHZ 8GB 500GB Win 10 GB  - you get around 4x the cpu performance and 8 GB of memory... again, 25$ for a cheapo SSD and you have a silent low power computer. 

You can get 120 GB SSDs for around 23$ - they're faster and better than the eMMC stuff soldered to the board on those small pcs.

Here's an example : https://www.newegg.com/patriot-burst-120gb/p/N82E16820225081

Actually I wouldn't mind the bigger case however I really need it to be power efficient as its going to be on 24/7 for only a couple websites.

Are you ok with eMMC storage?

Out of them I would choose the Intel NUC coz you can charge your phone on it when its not running.

18 minutes ago, PawsGhost said:

If storage is important, don't go for first one, only 32 GB of storage. 

Depending on your work, buy either the kodix or hyundai.

If you want cpu power, a lot of it, kodix is what you want. Otherwise, hyundai.

Its going to be a web server hosting a couple websites, so it'll be on 24/7. So Kodix is what i should be leaning towards?

I know I had to look up the name to make sure xD

1 minute ago, Mling said:

Are you ok with eMMC storage?

Out of them I would choose the Intel NUC coz you can charge your phone on it when its not running.

eMMC is ok. Unless needed I'll opt for a quality SSD, micro SD or SD card.

I wouldn't use the NUC to charge anything if i decide on it, I'll mainly be SSHing into it and have it stored away somewhere.

16 minutes ago, WindirBear said:

Its going to be a web server hosting a couple websites, so it'll be on 24/7. So Kodix is what i should be leaning towards?

I know I had to look up the name to make sure xD

Then yeah, kodix is the way to go!

17 minutes ago, WindirBear said:

Actually I wouldn't mind the bigger case however I really need it to be power efficient as its going to be on 24/7 for only a couple websites.

Those mini PCs will consume 10-15 watts. These refurbished computers will consume around 40-60 watts, depending how much cpu is used (the cpus will go at lower frequencies to save power if not used) but you will really benefit from the higher frequencies and extra ram, if you're gonna deal with databases, the websites will feel more responsive.   

A regular SSD will also give you more performance and last longer compared to that built in eMMC stuff,  and last but not least, these refurbished computers will be way more compatible with Linux / FreeBSD systems out there, will have better support for the hardware.

Keep in mind you're probably paying around 0.2$ for 1 kWh  in California ... so 50 watts means the PC is gonna consume 50 x 24 = 1200 watts or 1.2 kWh ... so at the end of the month the computer's gonna cost you 31 days x 1.2 = 37 kWh  which translates into approximately 7.5$ 

32 minutes ago, mariushm said:

Those mini PCs will consume 10-15 watts. These refurbished computers will consume around 40-60 watts, depending how much cpu is used (the cpus will go at lower frequencies to save power if not used) but you will really benefit from the higher frequencies and extra ram, if you're gonna deal with databases, the websites will feel more responsive.   

A regular SSD will also give you more performance and last longer compared to that built in eMMC stuff,  and last but not least, these refurbished computers will be way more compatible with Linux / FreeBSD systems out there, will have better support for the hardware.

Keep in mind you're probably paying around 0.2$ for 1 kWh  in California ... so 50 watts means the PC is gonna consume 50 x 24 = 1200 watts or 1.2 kWh ... so at the end of the month the computer's gonna cost you 31 days x 1.2 = 37 kWh  which translates into approximately 7.5$ 

You're raising some really good points. I do have an old A10 computer I could reuse. I figured a mini PC would pay for itsself in over a year with no processing drawbacks and its power efficiency.

3 hours ago, WindirBear said:

A10

in bios turn on all power saving modes especially the 45W option. You should also be able to turn off two cores which will cut the CPU in half. I had a A4-7300 and it worked alright just serving files in a home file/print server. When it came to rsync-ing files, getting the gigabit networking to 100% also threw the CPU to 100%, but with the power-saving handicaps in BIOS it never got hot or noisy at full load.