Choose between Nvidia Quadro M2000M and M1200M

PhoenixDAS

I own an old Dell precision m4700 with i7-3840qm 2.8-3.0ghz with Nvidia quadro k2000m but I have got to notice that two above mentioned graphic cards from Dell precision 7510&7520 works magic with my model. 

Now my question is since my base programs are illustrator, Photoshop (rendering too), premiere, Aftereffects. I'm not really a gamer but recently I started having interest.

Will it work great for me? Even with the most recent drivers it's still showing those error message.

Thanks

IMG_20210221_062114.jpg

-> Moved to Programs, Apps and Websites

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

5 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

-> Moved to Programs, Apps and Websites

Truthfully my post has nothing to do with where you placed it. I was talking specifically about hardwares. What does it have to do with software, apps and etc

1 hour ago, PhoenixDAS said:

Truthfully my post has nothing to do with where you placed it. I was talking specifically about hardwares. What does it have to do with software, apps and etc

Well, your post isn't very clear and you are imo asking about whether these GPUs are worth for increasing performance in Adobe software. Plus the added screenshot about Adobe software and driver issue. The other place might be Graphics Cards if you feel like thats better. Maybe next time don't dump your thread either.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv