Word that encompasses USB and PCIE, but not LAN

AshesAndWool
Go to solution Solved by WereCatf,
8 minutes ago, AshesAndWool said:

I want a single word that categorizes storage devices like NVME PCIE SSD's internal SSD's, external SSD's, internal HDD's and external HDD's, but not NAS'es connected through LAN or offsite "devices" like a private server or paid cloud service. I tried words like "Physical" or "Wired" but those would also include NAS's and local servers, is there a word here that's staring me in the face that I don't know?

Direct-attach storage.

I am writing about different storage devices and categorizing them. I want a single word that categorizes storage devices like NVME PCIE SSD's internal SSD's, external SSD's, internal HDD's and external HDD's, but not NAS'es connected through LAN or offsite "devices" like a private server or paid cloud service. I tried words like "Physical" or "Wired" but those would also include NAS's and local servers, is there a word here that's staring me in the face that I don't know? Thanks for your time, it's a weird question I know.

8 minutes ago, AshesAndWool said:

I want a single word that categorizes storage devices like NVME PCIE SSD's internal SSD's, external SSD's, internal HDD's and external HDD's, but not NAS'es connected through LAN or offsite "devices" like a private server or paid cloud service. I tried words like "Physical" or "Wired" but those would also include NAS's and local servers, is there a word here that's staring me in the face that I don't know?

Direct-attach storage.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

1 minute ago, WereCatf said:

Direct-attach storage.

Perfect, you the man<3