Building a new budget friendly but upgradeable PC

Budget (including currency): 500€

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: light games / coding / multimedia (for now, later on if I have to budget to buy a GPU, 1440p 144hz Gaming)

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

I have the Monitors and Peripherals, nothing else. For now I just want to play LoL and CS:GO, when I get the GPU further down the line I would like to be able to stream and play Games on at least medium settings.

Smart move, running with an iGPU till you can find a good deal on a GPU. Unfortunately that rules out AMD, as there aren't any high-end AMD CPUs with integrated graphics (waiting for those 5000 APUs, AMD...). This is what I would get-

23 minutes ago, Aereldor said:

Smart move, running with an iGPU till you can find a good deal on a GPU. Unfortunately that rules out AMD, as there aren't any high-end AMD CPUs with integrated graphics (waiting for those 5000 APUs, AMD...). This is what I would get-

I would've usually suggested an i5 instead, but considering that the i7 has a more powerful iGPU, I couldn't agree less with this list.

Edited by Ash_Kechummm
I'm stupid and forgetful

4 minutes ago, Ash_Kechummm said:

I would've usually suggested an i5 instead, but considering that the i7 has a more powerful iGPU, I couldn't agree less with this list.

No, they have the same iGPU, pretty slow Intel UHD 630. I'm just recommending the i7 because it can sort of fit in his budget, the extra cores will help with coding, and if by 'multimedia' he means any video editing, it'll be an enormous difference. 

3 minutes ago, Aereldor said:

No, they have the same iGPU, pretty slow Intel UHD 630. I'm just recommending the i7 because it can sort of fit in his budget, the extra cores will help with coding, and if by 'multimedia' he means any video editing, it'll be an enormous difference. 

I just realised that the i7's GPU performs better because of faster memory speeds possible (thanks, intel)

Sorry!