Need help for fixing the price for my used pc parts

Go to solution Solved by Mark Kaine,

yeap since this is pretty old (slow) stuff about 25% of what you originally paid seems reasonable. 

As I'm upgrading my pc cabinet with newer parts, I'm currently interested in offering the mentioned parts here for sale.

I assure that my pc is in a good running condition with these parts, overclocking not done and I've never used the GPU at peak performance.

1.msi gaming-5 Z97 motherboard LGA 1150 socket 

2. Intel i5-4440 @3.1Ghz

3. msi GeForce GTX 960 2gb

4. Transcend 1600 mhz 8 gb DDR3 RAM - 1 stick.

How much value will these have? I'm in India, should I sell in India or ship outside?  (With everything attached to the mobo) I just wanna sell these parts to be used by somebody and I'm looking for a nominal price. Runs games like witcher 3, GTA V at low-medium graphics at good frame rates. 

To sell these, what details should I post other than Nvidia screen recording, photos of the components, dxdiag...what else will be useful for showing the condition of these parts? For India, which platform will be good for selling?

(Please note - All these parts are almost 6 years old now, I don't have any of the receipts or boxes.) All the mentioned parts were purchased around April 2015 (India).

I don't know how many people on this forum are from india but I don't think that is the target audience, persay.

Why don't you google "how to sell pc parts secondhand in india".

do you have apps there like offerup or letgo?

you should use common sense and post the stuff for sale, for a reasonable price. probably 25-40% of whatever you originally paid. people buying stuff here in the US at least, aren't going to care about (or even know what) dxdiag even is. but, that is here. india may be different. 

best of luck

yeap since this is pretty old (slow) stuff about 25% of what you originally paid seems reasonable. 

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity