Case fans spinning, but no RGB.

Stefan95
Go to solution Solved by brAce4Ace,

I would check the accessories bag for that case. My older Bitfenix has a jumper cable that needs to be plugged in to turn on the LED's.

At your own risk, read the manual:

There might be a jumper wire that you have to plug into the LED SW. Alternatively, if you have a push button switch, either supplied by Raidmax or by you, you could wire it in so you can turn on and off the LED's. I would check the case, it might have a switch some where already and that connector just got disconnected. It's hard to say because I can't view the manual for the i503 online. 
Technically speaking, LED SW would indicate there is a switch to turn on and off the LED's, IF that cable came with the case.

Hello,
i just got this Raidmax i53(i503) case, i've finished the build and everything is fine, but i can't enable front rgb(triple fans) on the front of the case. I've connected molex for a power source and 3 3-pin 5v connectors. Only thing i have not connected is this led sw pin, but i think it's not necessary. What am i missing? ;/ 

fwiw

my motherboard is Asus prime h410m-r-si 

13 minutes ago, Stefan95 said:

Hello,
i just got this Raidmax i53(i503) case, i've finished the build and everything is fine, but i can't enable front rgb(triple fans) on the front of the case. I've connected molex for a power source and 3 3-pin 5v connectors. Only thing i have not connected is this led sw pin, but i think it's not necessary. What am i missing? ;/ 

fwiw

my motherboard is Asus prime h410m-r-si 

Can you show A  photo of the cables?

1 hour ago, R3dbullDrinker said:

Can you show A  photo of the cables?

Yea sure. These are the cables for front rgb fans

CollageMaker_20210218_013918692__01.jpg

2 minutes ago, Stefan95 said:

Yea sure. Theee are the cables for front rgb fans

CollageMaker_20210218_013918692__01.jpg

Hmmm maybe defective fans which brand did you buy and replug the molex back in. 

10 minutes ago, R3dbullDrinker said:

Hmmm maybe defective fans which brand did you buy and replug the molex back in. 

I did not bought them, they come with the case pre installed.

1 minute ago, R3dbullDrinker said:

what case?

Raidmax i53

12 minutes ago, R3dbullDrinker said:

this case does not exist

I'm looking at it right now 😂 

Also vids on yt

Screenshot_20210218-022223.jpg

11 hours ago, Stefan95 said:

I'm looking at it right now 😂 

Also vids on yt

Screenshot_20210218-022223.jpg

I can barely find anything about this case and if it there is its in Russian sorry I cant help on this one. 

I would check the accessories bag for that case. My older Bitfenix has a jumper cable that needs to be plugged in to turn on the LED's.

There might be a jumper wire that you have to plug into the LED SW. Alternatively, if you have a push button switch, either supplied by Raidmax or by you, you could wire it in so you can turn on and off the LED's. I would check the case, it might have a switch some where already and that connector just got disconnected. It's hard to say because I can't view the manual for the i503 online. 
Technically speaking, LED SW would indicate there is a switch to turn on and off the LED's, IF that cable came with the case.

11 hours ago, brAce4Ace said:

Yea, it has led sw wire and a physical button on the case for the LED. I'll just leave a case in pc repair shop, it's 2 building away. I just cba to do it xD

If the wires aren't long enough, and if the case switch for LED on/off supports the same connector as this
image.png.d9026926254330e969e97c0c820bdb6c.png
You could use something like this
   image.png.75db77abb5a5625e71a673cd2b866fde.png

to extend that wire. "Dupont wire male to female" brings up sufficient results.

• 1 year later...