Thermaltake tough power grand rgb psu

Mythicsmagic

Ok so if anyone might know how to help please feel free... 

i had bought thermaltake toughpower grand rgb 850 watt psu from Newegg and installed it. Made sure to check my cables and pins but it would not power my pc, wouldn’t even power the rgb on the psu.  After contacting Newegg and getting a refund I re-installed my old Corsair six 700 watt power supply only to find out that my cpu no longer works which was working before the installation of the thermaltake psu reached out to Newegg again they tell me to call thermaltake. I’ve left several messages because about 5 min into the call I get sent to their tech support voicemail no one has called me back. I called Newegg back and was told I should create a support ticket on their website so that Newegg could mediate a resolution. And so I did I created a ticket and called Newegg back and for some reason the person that was helping me has yet to reach back to me. This has all happened a little over a week ago. If anyone has any idea to to get thermaltake to actually respond please let me know

I know this isn't exactly what you're asking about, but did you test your old corsair unit to make sure it's still working, either with a 12v tester or a paperclip?

52 minutes ago, metaleggman said:

I know this isn't exactly what you're asking about, but did you test your old corsair unit to make sure it's still working, either with a 12v tester or a paperclip?

Did not however the Corsair psu is what was in the system prior to the thermaltake  install and everything was running fine also I’m pretty sure the Corsair psu is working properly since it will give power the the system but my motherboard gives the debugg code 00 which I’ve reach out to gigabyte for explanation of the code and they said the board can’t read the cpu and or the cpu is dead

3 hours ago, Mythicsmagic said:

Made sure to check my cables and pins

Did you only use the cables that came with the Thermaltake PSU, or did you use any of the Corsair's cables?

:)

7 hours ago, seon123 said:

Did you only use the cables that came with the Thermaltake PSU, or did you use any of the Corsair's cables?

First time installing it used the provided cables, 2nd time after checking all the cables thought it might have been a faulty cable and swapped out the 24 pin and the 8 pin for aftermarket cables I got from cablemod’s but since the rgb on the psu wouldn’t even light up, I knew it wasn’t going to work.

16 hours ago, Mythicsmagic said:

Did not however the Corsair psu is what was in the system prior to the thermaltake  install and everything was running fine also I’m pretty sure the Corsair psu is working properly since it will give power the the system but my motherboard gives the debugg code 00 which I’ve reach out to gigabyte for explanation of the code and they said the board can’t read the cpu and or the cpu is dead

If it gives power to the board, then yeah, it's working.  Is it an AMD or Intel CPU?  You might want to check for a bent pin on the CPU or motherboard, respectively.  Just to be absolutely careful, I'd tear down the build and check it piece by piece.  So inspect the motherboard/CPU for bent pins, re-install the cooler, and plug in the board with *only* the CPU installed.  See if that changes your post codes (they should be in the manual btw).  Then add in your ram, stick by stick, then your GPU if applicable.  Hell, do this even with any fans plugged into the board.  It is possible for a faulty PSU to kill only certain components (my dad once unplugged my gaming rig while it was running out of anger back when I was a teen, and he killed the board and ram, but not the GPU or CPU...I may or may not have used it as an opportunity to get a new GPU hehe (remember when you could buy GPUs?  Those were the days)).  I know this is all probably going to sound annoying to do, but it's good practice when troubleshooting just in case.  When it comes to hardware, you really never know until you've exhausted all reasonable possibilities.  This is especially true if, by some good grace, Thermaltake actually offers to replace anything, since you'll know what parts are actually dead.

If the pins are clean, and with just the CPU and cooler installed it still is giving you a bad CPU post code, try getting as cheap a CPU as your board supports just for testing purposes, with possibly returning it in mind, or one that's dirt cheap and used (I think Ryzen boards support some dirt cheap AM4 chips).

8 hours ago, Mythicsmagic said:

First time installing it used the provided cables, 2nd time after checking all the cables thought it might have been a faulty cable and swapped out the 24 pin and the 8 pin for aftermarket cables I got from cablemod’s but since the rgb on the psu wouldn’t even light up, I knew it wasn’t going to work.

Were the cablemod cables specifically compatible with the Thermaltake power supply in mind?  I think the reason @seon123 is asking is because PSU modular cables aren't generally compatible with one another for various reasons.  If you used, say, a Corsair cablemod 24 pin and 8 pin cable, and the unit wasn't completely DOA, you could have killed your components...so if what I'm suggesting is true, most definitely do not mention that to Thermaltake support, or anyone else for that matter, since they'll blame everything on you.

56 minutes ago, metaleggman said:

If it gives power to the board, then yeah, it's working.  Is it an AMD or Intel CPU?  You might want to check for a bent pin on the CPU or motherboard, respectively.  Just to be absolutely careful, I'd tear down the build and check it piece by piece.  So inspect the motherboard/CPU for bent pins, re-install the cooler, and plug in the board with *only* the CPU installed.  See if that changes your post codes (they should be in the manual btw).  Then add in your ram, stick by stick, then your GPU if applicable.  Hell, do this even with any fans plugged into the board.  It is possible for a faulty PSU to kill only certain components (my dad once unplugged my gaming rig while it was running out of anger back when I was a teen, and he killed the board and ram, but not the GPU or CPU...I may or may not have used it as an opportunity to get a new GPU hehe (remember when you could buy GPUs?  Those were the days)).  I know this is all probably going to sound annoying to do, but it's good practice when troubleshooting just in case.  When it comes to hardware, you really never know until you've exhausted all reasonable possibilities.  This is especially true if, by some good grace, Thermaltake actually offers to replace anything, since you'll know what parts are actually dead.

If the pins are clean, and with just the CPU and cooler installed it still is giving you a bad CPU post code, try getting as cheap a CPU as your board supports just for testing purposes, with possibly returning it in mind, or one that's dirt cheap and used (I think Ryzen boards support some dirt cheap AM4 chips).

Were the cablemod cables specifically compatible with the Thermaltake power supply in mind?  I think the reason @seon123 is asking is because PSU modular cables aren't generally compatible with one another for various reasons.  If you used, say, a Corsair cablemod 24 pin and 8 pin cable, and the unit wasn't completely DOA, you could have killed your components...so if what I'm suggesting is true, most definitely do not mention that to Thermaltake support, or anyone else for that matter, since they'll blame everything on you.

I’m not exactly sure because I’ve had them for a couple of years but regardless either cables had the same effect where the thermaltake psu would not power the board only the Corsair psu was powering the board which is how I know it’s the cpu because 00 debug code is for a dead or unreadable cpu I’ve checked the cpu pins and rebuilt outside the case several times rechecking everything I’ve tried not putting the gpu and ram in but the debugg code won’t change. I know this is just being careful and absolutely sure but I’ve check as much as I can besides testing it on a different board, I’m really just looking for a way to get thermaltake to either call me back or even email me back it shouldn’t take over a week for someone to look over a submitted support ticket also it’s an and cpu and I’ve already returned it to Newegg because of the problem. 

8 minutes ago, Mythicsmagic said:

I’m not exactly sure because I’ve had them for a couple of years but regardless either cables had the same effect where the thermaltake psu would not power the board only the Corsair psu was powering the board which is how I know it’s the cpu because 00 debug code is for a dead or unreadable cpu I’ve checked the cpu pins and rebuilt outside the case several times rechecking everything I’ve tried not putting the gpu and ram in but the debugg code won’t change. I know this is just being careful and absolutely sure but I’ve check as much as I can besides testing it on a different board, I’m really just looking for a way to get thermaltake to either call me back or even email me back it shouldn’t take over a week for someone to look over a submitted support ticket also it’s an and cpu and I’ve already returned it to Newegg because of the problem. 

Ya those days are gone for a while as it is I can’t even test my gpu unless I buy a board I don’t even wanna think about a replacement for my gpu if that’s dead too. Me and my little wind force 1070 have been through so much past couple of years heck it still runs most games on maxed settings and 100+ fps

If everyone would like I can probably set up a YouTube video or pics of all the connections and or a complete re-tear down and rebuild?

it’s always better to have more than one set of eyes look at it

2 hours ago, Mythicsmagic said:

I’m really just looking for a way to get thermaltake to either call me back or even email me back it shouldn’t take over a week for someone to look over a submitted support ticket also it’s an and cpu and I’ve already returned it to Newegg because of the problem. 

Just keep sending them messages, squeaky wheel gets the grease and all that.  Is your CPU within warranty?  You might be able to get a replacement through Intel or AMD if you tell them your CPU just stopped working.  It's also possible complaining on social media might help as well, even if you don't have a big following.  Same with filing a Newegg Review.

1 hour ago, Mythicsmagic said:

If everyone would like I can probably set up a YouTube video or pics of all the connections and or a complete re-tear down and rebuild?

it’s always better to have more than one set of eyes look at it

It's worth a try, I'd be down to watch it and see if I can catch anything.

48 minutes ago, metaleggman said:

Just keep sending them messages, squeaky wheel gets the grease and all that.  Is your CPU within warranty?  You might be able to get a replacement through Intel or AMD if you tell them your CPU just stopped working.  It's also possible complaining on social media might help as well, even if you don't have a big following.  Same with filing a Newegg Review.

It's worth a try, I'd be down to watch it and see if I can catch anything.

ya ive already went on their twitter page and said something although i believe they have only approved tweets turned on so that they can catch bad publicity before it happens. i hadnt thought about the newegg review though so thank you for that. just got off the phone with with newegg again and they have a team investigating it and are pushing my refund through and as far as getting in touch with thermaltake they told me to just keep an eye on my email for when they reach out and to call and tell them of any resolution. i will most definately be doing a review and the youtube vid if the forum will allow me to post links cuz some forums dont allow it.

1 hour ago, Mythicsmagic said:

ya ive already went on their twitter page and said something although i believe they have only approved tweets turned on so that they can catch bad publicity before it happens. i hadnt thought about the newegg review though so thank you for that. just got off the phone with with newegg again and they have a team investigating it and are pushing my refund through and as far as getting in touch with thermaltake they told me to just keep an eye on my email for when they reach out and to call and tell them of any resolution. i will most definately be doing a review and the youtube vid if the forum will allow me to post links cuz some forums dont allow it.

alright heres the video hopefully theres something simple ive missed although i dont think there is. { Link } keep in mind im posting this before is finished processing so should finish soon

The Thermaltake ones seems to be C tier, what exact specs did you pair it with? 

⚡PSU Tier List⚡ Updated for Ampere [January 2021] - psutierlist.com

Lake-V-X6-10600 (Gaming PC)

R23 score MC: 9190pts | R23 score SC: 1302pts

R20 score MC: 3529cb | R20 score SC: 506cb

Spoiler

Case: Cooler Master HAF XB Evo Black / Case Fan(s) Front: Noctua NF-A14 ULN 140mm Premium Fans / Case Fan(s) Rear: Corsair Air Series AF120 Quiet Edition (red) / Case Fan(s) Side: Noctua NF-A6x25 FLX 60mm Premium Fan / Controller: Sony Dualshock 4 Wireless (DS4Windows) / Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo / CPU: Intel Core i5-10600, 6-cores, 12-threads, 4.4/4.8GHz, 13,5MB cache (Intel 14nm++ FinFET) / Display: ASUS 24" LED VN247H (67Hz OC) 1920x1080p / GPU: Gigabyte Radeon RX Vega 56 Gaming OC @1501MHz (Samsung 14nm FinFET) / Keyboard: Logitech Desktop K120 (Nordic) / Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B460 PLUS, Socket-LGA1200 / Mouse: Razer Abyssus 2014 / PCI-E: ASRock USB 3.1/A+C (PCI Express x4) / PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2, 850W / RAM A1, A2, B1 & B2: DDR4-2666MHz CL13-15-15-15-35-1T "Samsung 8Gbit C-Die" (4x8GB) / Operating System: Windows 10 Home / Sound: Zombee Z300 / Storage 1 & 2: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD / Storage 3: Seagate® Barracuda 2TB HDD / Storage 4: Seagate® Desktop 2TB SSHD / Storage 5: Crucial P1 1000GB M.2 SSD/ Storage 6: Western Digital WD7500BPKX 2.5" HDD / Wi-fi: TP-Link TL-WN851N 11n Wireless Adapter (Qualcomm Atheros)

Zen-II-X6-3600+ (Gaming PC)

R23 score MC: 9893pts | R23 score SC: 1248pts @4.2GHz

R23 score MC: 10151pts | R23 score SC: 1287pts @4.3GHz

R20 score MC: 3688cb | R20 score SC: 489cb

Spoiler

Case: Medion Micro-ATX Case / Case Fan Front: SUNON MagLev PF70251VX-Q000-S99 70mm / Case Fan Rear: Fanner Tech(Shen Zhen)Co.,LTD. 80mm (Purple) / Controller: Sony Dualshock 4 Wireless (DS4Windows) / Cooler: AMD Near-silent 125w Thermal Solution / CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600, 6-cores, 12-threads, 4.2/4.2GHz, 35MB cache (T.S.M.C. 7nm FinFET) / Display: HP 24" L2445w (64Hz OC) 1920x1200 / GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GD5 OC "Afterburner" @1450MHz (T.S.M.C. 28nm) / GPU: ASUS Radeon RX 6600 XT DUAL OC RDNA2 32CUs @2607MHz (T.S.M.C. 7nm FinFET) / Keyboard: HP KB-0316 PS/2 (Nordic) / Motherboard: ASRock B450M Pro4, Socket-AM4 / Mouse: Razer Abyssus 2014 / PCI-E: ASRock USB 3.1/A+C (PCI Express x4) / PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2, 550W / RAM A2 & B2: DDR4-3600MHz CL16-18-8-19-37-1T "SK Hynix 8Gbit CJR" (2x16GB) / Operating System: Windows 10 Home / Sound 1: Zombee Z500 / Sound 2: Logitech Stereo Speakers S-150 / Storage 1 & 2: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD / Storage 3: Western Digital My Passport 2.5" 2TB HDD / Storage 4: Western Digital Elements Desktop 2TB HDD / Storage 5: Kingston A2000 1TB M.2 NVME SSD / Wi-fi & Bluetooth: ASUS PCE-AC55BT Wireless Adapter (Intel)

Vishera-X8-9370 | R20 score MC: 1476cb

Spoiler

Case: Cooler Master HAF XB Evo Black / Case Fan(s) Front: Noctua NF-A14 ULN 140mm Premium Fans / Case Fan(s) Rear: Corsair Air Series AF120 Quiet Edition (red) / Case Fan(s) Side: Noctua NF-A6x25 FLX 60mm Premium Fan / Case Fan VRM: SUNON MagLev KDE1209PTV3 92mm / Controller: Sony Dualshock 4 Wireless (DS4Windows) / Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo / CPU: AMD FX-8370 (Base: @4.4GHz | Turbo: @4.7GHz) Black Edition Eight-Core (Global Foundries 32nm) / Display: ASUS 24" LED VN247H (67Hz OC) 1920x1080p / GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GD5 OC "Afterburner" @1450MHz (T.S.M.C. 28nm) / GPU: Gigabyte Radeon RX Vega 56 Gaming OC @1501MHz (Samsung 14nm FinFET) / Keyboard: Logitech Desktop K120 (Nordic) / Motherboard: MSI 970 GAMING, Socket-AM3+ / Mouse: Razer Abyssus 2014 / PCI-E: ASRock USB 3.1/A+C (PCI Express x4) / PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2, 850W PSU / RAM 1, 2, 3 & 4: Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866MHz CL8-10-10-28-37-2T (4x4GB) 16.38GB / Operating System 1: Windows 10 Home / Sound: Zombee Z300 / Storage 1: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD (x2) / Storage 2: Seagate® Barracuda 2TB HDD / Storage 3: Seagate® Desktop 2TB SSHD / Wi-fi: TP-Link TL-WN951N 11n Wireless Adapter

Godavari-X4-880K | R20 score MC: 810cb

Spoiler

Case: Medion Micro-ATX Case / Case Fan Front: SUNON MagLev PF70251VX-Q000-S99 70mm / Case Fan Rear: Fanner Tech(Shen Zhen)Co.,LTD. 80mm (Purple) / Controller: Sony Dualshock 4 Wireless (DS4Windows) / Cooler: AMD Near-silent 95w Thermal Solution / Cooler: AMD Near-silent 125w Thermal Solution / CPU: AMD Athlon X4 860K Black Edition Elite Quad-Core (T.S.M.C. 28nm) / CPU: AMD Athlon X4 880K Black Edition Elite Quad-Core (T.S.M.C. 28nm) / Display: HP 19" Flat Panel L1940 (75Hz) 1280x1024 / GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 960 SuperSC 2GB (T.S.M.C. 28nm) / GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GD5 OC "Afterburner" @1450MHz (T.S.M.C. 28nm) / Keyboard: HP KB-0316 PS/2 (Nordic) / Motherboard: MSI A78M-E45 V2, Socket-FM2+ / Mouse: Razer Abyssus 2014 / PCI-E: ASRock USB 3.1/A+C (PCI Express x4) / PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2, 550W PSU / RAM 1, 2, 3 & 4: SK hynix DDR3-1866MHz CL9-10-11-27-40 (4x4GB) 16.38GB / Operating System 1: Ubuntu Gnome 16.04 LTS (Xenial Xerus) / Operating System 2: Windows 10 Home / Sound 1: Zombee Z500 / Sound 2: Logitech Stereo Speakers S-150 / Storage 1: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD (x2) / Storage 2: Western Digital My Passport 2.5" 2TB HDD / Storage 3: Western Digital Elements Desktop 2TB HDD / Wi-fi: TP-Link TL-WN851N 11n Wireless Adapter

Acer Aspire 7738G custom (changed CPU, GPU & Storage)
Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo P8600, 2-cores, 2-threads, 2.4GHz, 3MB cache (Intel 45nm) / GPU: ATi Radeon HD 4570 515MB DDR2 (T.S.M.C. 55nm) / RAM: DDR2-1066MHz CL7-7-7-20-1T (2x2GB) / Operating System: Windows 10 Home / Storage: Crucial BX500 480GB 3D NAND SATA 2.5" SSD

Complete portable device SoC history:

Spoiler
Apple A4 - Apple iPod touch (4th generation)
Apple A5 - Apple iPod touch (5th generation)
Apple A9 - Apple iPhone 6s Plus
HiSilicon Kirin 810 (T.S.M.C. 7nm) - Huawei P40 Lite / Huawei nova 7i
Mediatek MT2601 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - TicWatch E
Mediatek MT6580 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - TECNO Spark 2 (1GB RAM)
Mediatek MT6592M (T.S.M.C 28nm) - my|phone my32 (orange)
Mediatek MT6592M (T.S.M.C 28nm) - my|phone my32 (yellow)
Mediatek MT6735 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - HMD Nokia 3 Dual SIM
Mediatek MT6737 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - Cherry Mobile Flare S6
Mediatek MT6739 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - my|phone myX8 (blue)
Mediatek MT6739 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - my|phone myX8 (gold)
Mediatek MT6750 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - honor 6C Pro / honor V9 Play
Mediatek MT6765 (T.S.M.C 12nm) - TECNO Pouvoir 3 Plus
Mediatek MT6797D (T.S.M.C 20nm) - my|phone Brown Tab 1
Qualcomm MSM8926 (T.S.M.C. 28nm) - Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE
Qualcomm MSM8974AA (T.S.M.C. 28nm) - Blackberry Passport
Qualcomm SDM710 (Samsung 10nm) - Oppo Realme 3 Pro

2 minutes ago, Mythicsmagic said:

Not quite sure if the tier has any bearing on this particular situation but here’s the pc part picker link ( Pcpartpicker )

Yeah that PSU is not able to handle a high end system like that... 😐 

Lake-V-X6-10600 (Gaming PC)

R23 score MC: 9190pts | R23 score SC: 1302pts

R20 score MC: 3529cb | R20 score SC: 506cb

Spoiler

Case: Cooler Master HAF XB Evo Black / Case Fan(s) Front: Noctua NF-A14 ULN 140mm Premium Fans / Case Fan(s) Rear: Corsair Air Series AF120 Quiet Edition (red) / Case Fan(s) Side: Noctua NF-A6x25 FLX 60mm Premium Fan / Controller: Sony Dualshock 4 Wireless (DS4Windows) / Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo / CPU: Intel Core i5-10600, 6-cores, 12-threads, 4.4/4.8GHz, 13,5MB cache (Intel 14nm++ FinFET) / Display: ASUS 24" LED VN247H (67Hz OC) 1920x1080p / GPU: Gigabyte Radeon RX Vega 56 Gaming OC @1501MHz (Samsung 14nm FinFET) / Keyboard: Logitech Desktop K120 (Nordic) / Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B460 PLUS, Socket-LGA1200 / Mouse: Razer Abyssus 2014 / PCI-E: ASRock USB 3.1/A+C (PCI Express x4) / PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2, 850W / RAM A1, A2, B1 & B2: DDR4-2666MHz CL13-15-15-15-35-1T "Samsung 8Gbit C-Die" (4x8GB) / Operating System: Windows 10 Home / Sound: Zombee Z300 / Storage 1 & 2: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD / Storage 3: Seagate® Barracuda 2TB HDD / Storage 4: Seagate® Desktop 2TB SSHD / Storage 5: Crucial P1 1000GB M.2 SSD/ Storage 6: Western Digital WD7500BPKX 2.5" HDD / Wi-fi: TP-Link TL-WN851N 11n Wireless Adapter (Qualcomm Atheros)

Zen-II-X6-3600+ (Gaming PC)

R23 score MC: 9893pts | R23 score SC: 1248pts @4.2GHz

R23 score MC: 10151pts | R23 score SC: 1287pts @4.3GHz

R20 score MC: 3688cb | R20 score SC: 489cb

Spoiler

Case: Medion Micro-ATX Case / Case Fan Front: SUNON MagLev PF70251VX-Q000-S99 70mm / Case Fan Rear: Fanner Tech(Shen Zhen)Co.,LTD. 80mm (Purple) / Controller: Sony Dualshock 4 Wireless (DS4Windows) / Cooler: AMD Near-silent 125w Thermal Solution / CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600, 6-cores, 12-threads, 4.2/4.2GHz, 35MB cache (T.S.M.C. 7nm FinFET) / Display: HP 24" L2445w (64Hz OC) 1920x1200 / GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GD5 OC "Afterburner" @1450MHz (T.S.M.C. 28nm) / GPU: ASUS Radeon RX 6600 XT DUAL OC RDNA2 32CUs @2607MHz (T.S.M.C. 7nm FinFET) / Keyboard: HP KB-0316 PS/2 (Nordic) / Motherboard: ASRock B450M Pro4, Socket-AM4 / Mouse: Razer Abyssus 2014 / PCI-E: ASRock USB 3.1/A+C (PCI Express x4) / PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2, 550W / RAM A2 & B2: DDR4-3600MHz CL16-18-8-19-37-1T "SK Hynix 8Gbit CJR" (2x16GB) / Operating System: Windows 10 Home / Sound 1: Zombee Z500 / Sound 2: Logitech Stereo Speakers S-150 / Storage 1 & 2: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD / Storage 3: Western Digital My Passport 2.5" 2TB HDD / Storage 4: Western Digital Elements Desktop 2TB HDD / Storage 5: Kingston A2000 1TB M.2 NVME SSD / Wi-fi & Bluetooth: ASUS PCE-AC55BT Wireless Adapter (Intel)

Vishera-X8-9370 | R20 score MC: 1476cb

Spoiler

Case: Cooler Master HAF XB Evo Black / Case Fan(s) Front: Noctua NF-A14 ULN 140mm Premium Fans / Case Fan(s) Rear: Corsair Air Series AF120 Quiet Edition (red) / Case Fan(s) Side: Noctua NF-A6x25 FLX 60mm Premium Fan / Case Fan VRM: SUNON MagLev KDE1209PTV3 92mm / Controller: Sony Dualshock 4 Wireless (DS4Windows) / Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo / CPU: AMD FX-8370 (Base: @4.4GHz | Turbo: @4.7GHz) Black Edition Eight-Core (Global Foundries 32nm) / Display: ASUS 24" LED VN247H (67Hz OC) 1920x1080p / GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GD5 OC "Afterburner" @1450MHz (T.S.M.C. 28nm) / GPU: Gigabyte Radeon RX Vega 56 Gaming OC @1501MHz (Samsung 14nm FinFET) / Keyboard: Logitech Desktop K120 (Nordic) / Motherboard: MSI 970 GAMING, Socket-AM3+ / Mouse: Razer Abyssus 2014 / PCI-E: ASRock USB 3.1/A+C (PCI Express x4) / PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2, 850W PSU / RAM 1, 2, 3 & 4: Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866MHz CL8-10-10-28-37-2T (4x4GB) 16.38GB / Operating System 1: Windows 10 Home / Sound: Zombee Z300 / Storage 1: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD (x2) / Storage 2: Seagate® Barracuda 2TB HDD / Storage 3: Seagate® Desktop 2TB SSHD / Wi-fi: TP-Link TL-WN951N 11n Wireless Adapter

Godavari-X4-880K | R20 score MC: 810cb

Spoiler

Case: Medion Micro-ATX Case / Case Fan Front: SUNON MagLev PF70251VX-Q000-S99 70mm / Case Fan Rear: Fanner Tech(Shen Zhen)Co.,LTD. 80mm (Purple) / Controller: Sony Dualshock 4 Wireless (DS4Windows) / Cooler: AMD Near-silent 95w Thermal Solution / Cooler: AMD Near-silent 125w Thermal Solution / CPU: AMD Athlon X4 860K Black Edition Elite Quad-Core (T.S.M.C. 28nm) / CPU: AMD Athlon X4 880K Black Edition Elite Quad-Core (T.S.M.C. 28nm) / Display: HP 19" Flat Panel L1940 (75Hz) 1280x1024 / GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 960 SuperSC 2GB (T.S.M.C. 28nm) / GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GD5 OC "Afterburner" @1450MHz (T.S.M.C. 28nm) / Keyboard: HP KB-0316 PS/2 (Nordic) / Motherboard: MSI A78M-E45 V2, Socket-FM2+ / Mouse: Razer Abyssus 2014 / PCI-E: ASRock USB 3.1/A+C (PCI Express x4) / PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2, 550W PSU / RAM 1, 2, 3 & 4: SK hynix DDR3-1866MHz CL9-10-11-27-40 (4x4GB) 16.38GB / Operating System 1: Ubuntu Gnome 16.04 LTS (Xenial Xerus) / Operating System 2: Windows 10 Home / Sound 1: Zombee Z500 / Sound 2: Logitech Stereo Speakers S-150 / Storage 1: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD (x2) / Storage 2: Western Digital My Passport 2.5" 2TB HDD / Storage 3: Western Digital Elements Desktop 2TB HDD / Wi-fi: TP-Link TL-WN851N 11n Wireless Adapter

Acer Aspire 7738G custom (changed CPU, GPU & Storage)
Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo P8600, 2-cores, 2-threads, 2.4GHz, 3MB cache (Intel 45nm) / GPU: ATi Radeon HD 4570 515MB DDR2 (T.S.M.C. 55nm) / RAM: DDR2-1066MHz CL7-7-7-20-1T (2x2GB) / Operating System: Windows 10 Home / Storage: Crucial BX500 480GB 3D NAND SATA 2.5" SSD

Complete portable device SoC history:

Spoiler
Apple A4 - Apple iPod touch (4th generation)
Apple A5 - Apple iPod touch (5th generation)
Apple A9 - Apple iPhone 6s Plus
HiSilicon Kirin 810 (T.S.M.C. 7nm) - Huawei P40 Lite / Huawei nova 7i
Mediatek MT2601 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - TicWatch E
Mediatek MT6580 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - TECNO Spark 2 (1GB RAM)
Mediatek MT6592M (T.S.M.C 28nm) - my|phone my32 (orange)
Mediatek MT6592M (T.S.M.C 28nm) - my|phone my32 (yellow)
Mediatek MT6735 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - HMD Nokia 3 Dual SIM
Mediatek MT6737 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - Cherry Mobile Flare S6
Mediatek MT6739 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - my|phone myX8 (blue)
Mediatek MT6739 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - my|phone myX8 (gold)
Mediatek MT6750 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - honor 6C Pro / honor V9 Play
Mediatek MT6765 (T.S.M.C 12nm) - TECNO Pouvoir 3 Plus
Mediatek MT6797D (T.S.M.C 20nm) - my|phone Brown Tab 1
Qualcomm MSM8926 (T.S.M.C. 28nm) - Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE
Qualcomm MSM8974AA (T.S.M.C. 28nm) - Blackberry Passport
Qualcomm SDM710 (Samsung 10nm) - Oppo Realme 3 Pro

20 hours ago, Mythicsmagic said:

alright heres the video hopefully theres something simple ive missed although i dont think there is. { Link } keep in mind im posting this before is finished processing so should finish soon

I'm watching this now.  Seems like the CPU is Dead :old-sad:  Given that the motherboard seems to properly trying to boot, all the LEDS seem to function, fan is spinning, etc.  Hopefully Newegg and Thermaltake do you right.

Ive heard back from thermaltake because i complained to their twitter account and all they could tell me is that i filed the wrong support ticket so i went and submitted a new one for technical support but the automated emailer keeps sending the rma email, newegg cant do anything because thermaltake hasnt physicslly typed in an email that they are denying me of service although on their website they state that they have a 24hour response time not including weekends and holidays.