Cheap Ethernet Patch Cables

Go to solution Solved by XDomG,
Just now, Letgomyleghoe said:

you could buy a long ethernet cable and a couple of male jacks, it's an easy enough task and will be much cheaper than buying the 8" cables.

I actually cross-posted this on r/HomeServer I got a reply with this link - https://www.mycablemart.com/store/cart.php?m=product_list&c=124 - so if anyone comes across this post in like 3 years and needs some cheap patch cables, this is your answer. 

I actually hadnt thought about cutting one long one up, that would work too.

I just need a bit of guidance, sorry if this does not necessarily fit this forum. I have a couple of PIs I need to wire up to a network switch. the run is only 6-8 inches long. I need 8 patch cables of this length. This will be a home server so im not making money off of this project and I am not spending close to $10 a piece for a 8" ethernet cable. although I am just an idiot teenager I really thought these short patch cables were common enough that you could find them affordably. Thanks for any help you can offer!

TLDR: I need some cheap 8" ethernet patch cables

you could buy a long ethernet cable and a couple of male jacks, it's an easy enough task and will be much cheaper than buying the 8" cables.

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 auros pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

Just now, Letgomyleghoe said:

I actually cross-posted this on r/HomeServer I got a reply with this link - https://www.mycablemart.com/store/cart.php?m=product_list&c=124 - so if anyone comes across this post in like 3 years and needs some cheap patch cables, this is your answer. 

I actually hadnt thought about cutting one long one up, that would work too.