Gigabyte Aorus B550 Pro (Rev.1) USB issues

I'm sure this has been brought up, but my board has crazy USB issues. I've read multiple threads stating "fixes" but none of them have worked. I've tried disabling C-state, changing power supply throttle, disabling XMP, manually OC memory, switch ErP (whatever that is) to on and tried every single BIOS version there is, clearing CMOS after every update. USB issues persist through all of that. What the hell am I supposed to do? I can't play a 14 year old game on a brand new system because of mouse issues? This is ridiculous. Anyone have any other ideas, or am I just screwed?

USB Selective Suspend in Windows Power Settings? Given me trouble before...

You may have already seen this based on the fact that you have seen a lot of the fixes, but have you tried changing your PCIE to gen 3 (especially if you have a new gen GPU)?

ErP means that the computer is not allowed to use more than, if I remember correctly, 1W when shut down; as a result it disables all USB ports and I/O and as such disables features like power on from LAN, USB, etc. It is also particularly useful if you have annoying leds that don't turn off once you shut down the system.

EDIT: apart from that, I have also seen that it may be a problem with Agesa and requires work from AMDs side. I too have problems with USB on a B550 aorus Pro AC when streaming certain games (the top 4 USB 2.0)

finally escaped fm2+

32 minutes ago, Sp4gh3tti said:

USB Selective Suspend in Windows Power Settings? Given me trouble before...

Tried that, didn't help.

23 minutes ago, lgcas said:

You may have already seen this based on the fact that you have seen a lot of the fixes, but have you tried changing your PCIE to gen 3 (especially if you have a new gen GPU)?

ErP means that the computer is not allowed to use more than, if I remember correctly, 1W when shut down; as a result it disables all USB ports and I/O and as such disables features like power on from LAN, USB, etc. It is also particularly useful if you have annoying leds that don't turn off once you shut down the system.

EDIT: apart from that, I have also seen that it may be a problem with Agesa and requires work from AMDs side. I too have problems with USB on a B550 aorus Pro AC when streaming certain games (the top 4 USB 2.0)

I have also tried this, no dice unfortunately. It's absolutely an AMD/BIOS problem. I've tried every single fix and every USB port on my mobo and they all act up in game. It's so damn frustrating.