what hell would you do? maybe ufos or I'm getting crazy

Lii

I've already seen something like this (only one time), but never recorded because I shitted myself unless I'm not seeing things/confusing with dreams

Now I was playing some games at night (because I wake up and I couldn't sleep anymore), and I do notice this star that sometimes is there and sometimes is in another location and some else time there is not, I thought that maybe it was just some cloud that was hiddening the stars but after a while I think I've seen an intense redlight with two others white light, that do remember me what I've seen in the past, I shit myself and go in my mother room, now I do hear something that makes "ah ah ah ah" with a guttural voice, something like a big pig

I scream again around

my mother obviously thinks that I'm out of mind, and frankly I do wish too to be like that or that I was dreaming with open eyes and after that it was all suggestions or something like that scary af

now I'm thinking to placing some cameras, but at same time I wouldn't, I mean if there is really something, wtf should I do with it? not being able to sleep anymore? and also letting without sleep my mother and all the neighbors because of my screams?

though at the same time it's not the first time that I do see shit like that, and I'm wondering if I'm not just getting out of mind

please don't be mean with me and this stupid post but those are things that really make me shit in my pants

3 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

You could have an undocumented neurological issue and be having auras which can mean a really bad headache or even a seizure might happen soon.  You could also be sensitive to lights and be seeing things, but you might not also realize that.  Then there's psychological disorders/issues which could be the logical reason as well.  I'm not being mean these are actually very common reasons as to why people think they're seeing things.  Which means, you might wanna consult a few different types of doctors.  But, unless you have evidence it could just be your imagination too.  If it were me I'd go seek help because to me that's the rational thing to do as there could be something wrong with you, so ya...go see some doctors...

well to be frank, sometimes I do have allucinations but those happen when I'm between sleeping and being awake (there was a peculiar name but idr, )and are very different, I mean I can understan when I'm not that lucid, 

but that red light shit I've already seen it in two different occasions, today it was more close than the first time, so I literally shit myself screaming around, also I was already concerned on why some stairs did apper one time in a location, one time in another, and one other time, there is nothing, and after that there was something that was doing "ah ah ah ah" like a wild boar but bigger

But at the same time I wish that I'm seeing things, I don't want alien shit around me

I'm sorry for writing this whole thing, but I guess it's a way to release the smoke

also if I do say something to my doctor wth I should say to him? I don't know if I'm seeing/hearing things and explain to him the whole thing from the start?

4 minutes ago, Lii said:

I don't want alien shit around me

The probability that it's an alien is extremely low.

The biggest fear of humans is the unknown (what you saw),to combat this we make up explanations (aliens),so it's not unknown to us anymore.

A PC Enthusiast since 2011
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R23: 15669cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3566

9 minutes ago, Vishera said:

The probability that it's an alien is extremely low.

The biggest fear of humans is the unknown (what you saw),to combat this we make up explanations (aliens),so it's not unknown to us anymore.

the first time (a while ago, Idr how much time ago, maybe in the 2019? idr): I see a red light without moving in the air, I think it's like mars, but it's weird, after a while it moves, and stop, move and stop, until it doesn't light up some white and strong light, and reveal the shape of it, if was something like a trapeze,it turns off the lights, and move, I cannot see anymore because it got behind some buildings

this time after the stars thing that do move, I see a red light after realizing it, I see again and now it was a red light + 2 white strong lights, and one was turning on and off continuesly, while coming closer, I shit myself, and the rest of the story I've already written it..

dunno, I wish maybe some dickhead was playing with a drone or something like that, or even that I'm going crazy, better crazy that sort of shit imo

(I'm sorry again, for continuing shitposting)

or if I do put some cameras?

and if there is really this shit wth could I do?

3 minutes ago, Lii said:

or if I do put some cameras?

and if there is really this shit wth could I do?

As i said it's probably not aliens,while i don't know what these lights are,I am sure that if they are real - they are harmless,

If they are not real then you have a health problem.

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz

Just now, valdyrgramr said:

there's probably a more logical explination.

That's the most important thing to note.

1 hour ago, valdyrgramr said:

Well, I'm pretty sure it's either auras or sleep paralysis from what they said.

what are auras? sleep paralysis I doubt because I was pretty active at the time

anyway I see that a good amount of starlinks have flooded the sky, should be possible that those were starlinks? https://findstarlink.com/#769;3

2 minutes ago, Lii said:

should be possible that those were starlinks? 

Yes,it's possible.

Those satellites emit light and look like stars,some of them even have red lights.

There is also the international space station that emit light and looks like a star.

Here is a picture of a Starlink sighting:

ufo-sighting-locals-mistake-spacexs-star

A UFO is something you only see once, unless you live next door to area 51 then you'd prob see them every night.

32 minutes ago, Mling said:

A UFO is something you only see once, unless you live next door to area 51 then you'd prob see them every night.

The "UFOs" of Area 51 are in fact classified or formerly classified aircraft.

The Skunk Works division of Lockheed Martin is working there on some of them.

Few of the "UFOs" of area 51:

B2 Bomber:

B-2_Spirit_(cropped).jpg

F-35:

f-35-ew.jpg?width=960

F-117 Nighthawk:

Lockheed+F-117+Nighthawk+Aircraft+Wallpa

SR-71 Blackbird:

SR71.jpg

These are beautiful "UFOs".

Planes and helicopters have lights on them sometimes.

I've seen white and red on them flying at night many times in the past.

Both blinking and steady.

Like someone said it could be drones or anything like that too.

Get video of it if you want people's opinion on it but I wouldn't go around screaming or letting people think your not right in the head.

Having that kind label on you can really hurt you in life.

If you need that kind of help get it for sure but if not get some video or get someone whose judgement you trust to check it out with you one night. Then see what they think about it.

If stuff is happening it doesn't mean your crazy that is just stuff happening.

I say go all scientific on it. 🤔

🙂

9 hours ago, SGT-AMD said:

It's time to see your doctor, really soon.

yeah gotta look for one

if it was real or not dunno

but what I know is that I'm terrorized and I cannot sleep fuck