i need your help!

Roqaiya

ok i am building a pc for motion graphic (after effect), video editing (not a 4k videos), and designing (photoshop, illustrator, indesign...ect.)

cpu amd ryzed 7 5800x or 5 5600x

gpu ASUS Dual NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti OC Edition Gaming Graphics Card or Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1660 Super Gaming OC 6G RGP

ram 2x16 gb

storage 2x1tb ssd and do you think that i need hhd

motherboard is GIGABYTE X570 GAMING X MOTHERBOARD

and for the monitor does it matter if it's 60Hz or 144Hz

what do you think, any suggestion

just to know it's my first time to build pc

16 minutes ago, Roqaiya said:

gpu 

You realize it's a very bad time to try to buy a 30xx series GPU, right? You will get ripped off hard by the grossly inflated prices.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

43 minutes ago, Roqaiya said:

gpu ASUS Dual NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti OC Edition Gaming Graphics Card or Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1660 Super Gaming OC 6G RGP

These two aren’t even within each other’s neighborhoods

2 hours ago, YT_DomDaBomb20 said:

These two aren’t even within each other’s neighborhoods

so what is your suggestion for GPU??

3060 ti ofc, if your prices have not gone up. else a cheap 2060 or a GPU from AMD, or just wait a long time for the GPU price to become more stable and now that bitcoins is back in the game. else you could try to use more money on the CPU if you are going to do more work than gaming.

3 hours ago, Radium_Angel said:

You realize it's a very bad time to try to buy a 30xx series GPU, right? You will get ripped off hard by the grossly inflated prices.

i know, you can see what do we have in our country below 

https://pdx.ps/product-category/graphic-display-cards-2/

https://amassigroup.company.site/GRAPHICS-CARD-c67069018

3 minutes ago, Quackers101 said:

3060 ti ofc, if your prices have not gone up. else a cheap 2060 or a GPU from AMD, or just wait a long time for the GPU price to become more stable and now that bitcoins is back in the game. else you could try to use more money on the CPU if you are going to do more work than gaming.

850$, and yes my pc is for work not gaming, for cpu shoud i go with amd ryzed 9 5900x 

2 minutes ago, Roqaiya said:

850$, and yes my pc is for work not gaming, for cpu shoud i go with amd ryzed 9 5900x

if the prices is like here, then I think the 5900x/5950x was a better option in price compared to the 5800x. So I guess so, and it will do workloads faster.

Then again you might need a GPU if you don't have one, for the system to function. (not integrated graphics, but then I just slap one into the MB)

5 minutes ago, Quackers101 said:

if the prices is like here, then I think the 5900x/5950x was a better option in price compared to the 5800x. So I guess so, and it will do workloads faster.

Then again you might need a GPU if you don't have one, for the system to function. (not integrated graphics, but then I just slap one into the MB)

850$ is for ASUS Dual NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti OC Edition Gaming Graphics Card

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X Processor 785$

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 660$

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6-core 425$

8 minutes ago, Roqaiya said:

850$ is for ASUS Dual NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti OC Edition Gaming Graphics Card

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X Processor 785$

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 660$

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6-core 425$

if 3000 series is any good for you and lower in price that could do good too. like 3900?

but else 5800x unless you want to max the CPU and try to collect something for a GPU at some point.

6 hours ago, Quackers101 said:

if 3000 series is any good for you and lower in price that could do good too. like 3900?

but else 5800x unless you want to max the CPU and try to collect something for a GPU at some point.

i couldn't find any of 3000 series in my country, for amd ryzen like what i said befor and for intel  Core i5-9600KF,  i5-9400F, i7-10700, i7-9700K 

7 hours ago, Roqaiya said:

my pc is for work not gaming

Then look into a Quadro or Radeon Pro card. they might be cheaper...

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

8 hours ago, Quackers101 said:

a cheap 2060

Don’t know about your market but that’s quite impossible in America. They go on eBay for more money used than 4 months ago new

if it's youtube vids you're after youtube's max fps is 60 so a 60hz monitor will do, you can get a real nice curved 24'' at low refresh rate for a lot less than one with 144 or above

30 minutes ago, YT_DomDaBomb20 said:

Don’t know about your market but that’s quite impossible in America. They go on eBay for more money used than 4 months ago new

do you mean MSI RTX 2060 VENTUS 6GB GDDR6 in my country 600$

12 hours ago, Roqaiya said:

do you mean MSI RTX 2060 VENTUS 6GB GDDR6 in my country 600$

Compare the price to 3060ti and 1660 super you wanted, just wondering the market 

14 hours ago, YT_DomDaBomb20 said:

just seen it in some stores as brand new, not used. might be sold out anywhere else tho.

13 hours ago, YT_DomDaBomb20 said:

Compare the price to 3060ti and 1660 super you wanted, just wondering the market 

ASUS Dual NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti OC (850$)
MSI Gaming GeForce GTX 1660 Super 192-bit HDMI/DP 6GB GDRR6 (480$)

wouldn't buy an 3060 at that price, but its kinda worth in the sense of being close to 2x more powerful or something like that.

for 850 dollars, one could when good prices an 3070 to 3080. but I guess you would overpay for either of those cards.

21 hours ago, YT_DomDaBomb20 said:

The 2060 is actually the best deal here IMO, but I would wait unless you really want it now

so is it ok to use gtx 1660 super for now 

10 minutes ago, Roqaiya said:

so is it ok to use gtx 1660 super for now 

if you got one sure, for the price to buy then maybe not?

1 minute ago, Quackers101 said:

if you got one sure, for the price to buy then maybe not?

i did not get one yet, When will graphics card prices will go down?