Tactical Bacon in Europe

papajo
Go to solution Solved by Crunchy Dragon,

-Thread locked-

Post in the correct subforums, please. Also, this is better suited as a status update.

Here in my country we dont have bacon at least not the kind I see Americans eat in movies and what not it is more like this

8891671117854.jpg

It is essentially a preboiled kind of deal similar texture to Polony/bolony (?) I guess (never had it just by seeing pictures) and it doesnt get crispy when you sizzle it etc like I see in the movies e.g 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTk7THk3oLzSw-q38LknaR

Nor does it get curly like that... it is still a flappy piece of meat and it doesn't taste particularly good (its like frying salami/Polony) 

So I figured the next best thing I could do is ordering these cans of tactical bacon I see in various youtube videos e.g

The issue is that I can't find a EU store providing them and a few ebay listings have either a totally different package (so I dont know if it is the same) or are out of stock. 

How could I import some (no scalping prices please:P I mean I would like to taste it but not pay e.g $100 in total for  a can 😛  it is enough to have to deal with them on with cpus and gpus and general hardware 😛 )  if so how since the US stores dont seem to send to Europe 

Or does any guy from Europe here know a store and could hook me up? Tanks 😛 

#HOOK A BRO UP WITH SOME BACON! 😛

-Thread locked-

Post in the correct subforums, please. Also, this is better suited as a status update.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!