How does GeForce now work?

I know it has something to do with like virtual computers so is that kind of like remote control? Also how does the whole system even work? It’s so complicate

The same as you can do with steam streaming, rainway etc with your own computers by running the game on one and streaming to another, except that the game runs on "not your computer". 

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

1 hour ago, WhoEvenIsDavid said:

I know it has something to do with like virtual computers so is that kind of like remote control? Also how does the whole system even work? It’s so complicate

The game itself is running on NVIDIA's computers, but the audio and video will be streamed to your computer over the Internet and your controls -- mouse, keyboard, any gamepad/joystick/etc. -- will be sent to the server. If you have a good Internet-connection, it will look and feel a lot like it was just running on your own PC. Also, because your PC only has to display the video and play the audio as all the actual hard work is being done on NVIDIA's systems, even a potato PC can play.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

11 hours ago, WereCatf said:

The game itself is running on NVIDIA's computers, but the audio and video will be streamed to your computer over the Internet and your controls -- mouse, keyboard, any gamepad/joystick/etc. -- will be sent to the server. If you have a good Internet-connection, it will look and feel a lot like it was just running on your own PC. Also, because your PC only has to display the video and play the audio as all the actual hard work is being done on NVIDIA's systems, even a potato PC can play.

Input delay?

2 minutes ago, WhoEvenIsDavid said:

Input delay?

Depends entirely on your connection and the distance to the servers. When I toyed around with GeForce Now, any latency wasn't noticeable, but then again, I'm not a competitive gamer and I also happen to have a good connection.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

-> Moved to Programs, Apps and Websites

Also cleaned. If you wanna be a dick, do it somewhere else.

@WereCatf, sorry for shadow-notification if you see any, that was my misclick.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv