Linus is not an O.S

awesomeness1919

Stop it, before it lays eggs.  :blink:

Humpty Dumpty was pushed.

wat

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

It looks more like someone was making a joke and it went like five miles right over your head OP.

Linus is not an O.S

.....it could be. Somebody could make it happen.

Linus could be the OS and Slick could be the name of the GUI. then when the GUI is not working you could push the "Fired button" to end the process.

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 1600 - 3080 & 1080Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB SSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER

but linus (torvalds) did make linux xD

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

If we're going to be pedantic then Linux is not an OS either, just like NT 6.2 is not an OS. A GNU/Linux based distribution such as Debian or Ubuntu could be classified as an OS.

Linus is an operating system.  His wife, Slick and others just use him as the interface to get what they want.  You are being used Linus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Do not let them use your genius IQ and ability to rise to become filthy rich!!!  Get them off your gravy train now!!!!   :o     :(    :P

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Linus is an operating system.  His wife, Slick and others just use him as the interface to get what they want.  You are being used Linus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Do not let them use your genius IQ and ability to rise to become filthy rich!!!  Get them off your gravy train now!!!!   :o     :(    :P

Free Linus

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.