Weird little thing: Mia colored icons?

Bombastinator

Browser, version and OS: iOS v. 14.2 (not current) on iPhone 7+

Steps to reproduce/what were you doing before it happened? Simply using post Editor. Don’t know if I actually have dark mode set or if dark mode was thrust upon me

What happened?
Trash and hidden icons rendered in black so they are effectively invisible.  They still work, but can only be known about because of position

What did you expect to happen?

Icons to be rendered in grey like the other icons

Link to a page where it happened, if applicable: 

Any attempt to edit.  No link applicable I can think of.

Screenshots of the issue, if applicable: 

3D3C3983-291A-4438-AA06-DF588610F0C2.thumb.png.47539b676d3e2a377def5a9106122870.png

Any other relevant details:

none that I know of

If it's a cloudflare error, what was the ray ID from the bottom of the error page?

not a cloudflare error that I can tell

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

It looks like you're using some sort of browser- or OS-level dark theme setting that is just inverting the colours, rather than using the forum built in dark theme - it works correctly with the actual dark theme, which you can switch to in the footer.

HTTP/2 203

I did not intentionally apply a dark mode.  It just showed up this way.  It’s possible it was something Apple did or something I did by accident.  This phone is lcd not oled so dark mode buys me nothing but irritation.  

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.