How to know what engine my mobile game is using?

YoMz

with the continuous rise of mobile gaming in recent years, I would like to know what game engines mobile apps are using... is there a website that lists these things in detail? or is there a way to determine what exact engine a specific game is using... mobile apps have the habit of never disclosing what engine they use on their launch loading screens which annoys me tbh (most, if not all PC games have a dedicated loading screen that usually tells you what game engine was used, and this is almost never the case for mobile games)

the only way you will find is online resources like googling the game.

edit: after a research, many games actually use unity but the fact that googling game in hopes to find the engine it was made in/from is relevant

Make sure to quote me if you want me to respond

Turn your Mobile VR or PSVR Headset into a working 6DoF SteamVR one guide/tutorial (below):

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My PC

28 minutes ago, GorujoCY said:

the only way you will find is online resources like googling the game.

edit: after a research, many games actually use unity but the fact that googling game in hopes to find the engine it was made in/from is relevant

it would be nice to have the ability to check with certainty what engine a game is using, since this would definitely help out a lot of people who are buying phones specifically to play game on... take this as an example, if you google "genshin impact game engine"  Unity pops up... but this is not the case for a lot of other games (ragnarok 2.0 uses Unity as well, but it's not listed in the wiki, nor can you search for it), hence my question...

4 minutes ago, YoMz said:

it would be nice to have the ability to check with certainty what engine a game is using, since this would definitely help out a lot of people who are buying phones specifically to play game on... take this as an example, if you google "genshin impact game engine"  Unity pops up... but this is not the case for a lot of other games, hence my question...

yeah genshin is in fact made in unity, thats why it was able to be cross platofrm with mobile phones and other devices... again most mobile games are made in unity, so specifically gogling the game is the only way, also you can look at the about sections of the games, opr coredits and stuff to find the engine

Edited by GorujoCY
added content

Make sure to quote me if you want me to respond

Turn your Mobile VR or PSVR Headset into a working 6DoF SteamVR one guide/tutorial (below):

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My PC

Opening the AP K might tell you about it. 

wsegr.png.914429c232e26845b3aae5dc401df234.png

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

21 minutes ago, Kilrah said:

Opening the AP K might tell you about it. 

wsegr.png.914429c232e26845b3aae5dc401df234.png

aren't these files encrypted? how would I go about doing it this way?