Looking for some help with the finishing touches to my Overclock on the 4670k.

So I followed the guide located within the FAQ section of the Overclocking subreddit for overclocking my 4670k. Read a few other guides as well as watched some videos. I'm just a little confused as to where to go from here so I'd appreciate any help anyone can offer. I'm mainly OCing this rig to get a bit of extra performance out of it, but also doing this as a trial run for the next PC I build.

Managed to get a stable 4.4GHz OC on the 4670k at 1.265V. I only have a hyper 212 as my cooler so I didn't want to push the voltage up to past 1.3 and I couldn't stabilize 4.5 without having to go higher than 1.3V so I dropped the core multiplier back down to 4.4 and am happy with it running at 1.265V for my cooling solution.

Unfortunately I couldn't OC the uncore past stock without running into stability issues so I currently have it set to stock 34 multiplier with the voltage set to auto. I had tried OC the uncore to 36 and it wasn't stable even at a Vring of 1.265 and according to the guide I was following it said you shouldn't have your Vring higher than your Vcore so I said screw it I guess I'll leave it at stock. I've done stress testing with the voltages for both Vcore and Vring set at override (Manual mode) to ensure no crazy voltage spikes. After not being able to OC the uncore I set my sights on the RAM but unfortunately my system is unstable going above 1600MHz.

So here's what I'm wondering.

1. I could increase the VCCIN to maybe get a bit more performance out of my CPU but I don't know if it's worth it. A guide on LTT said to just start with a value of 1.9 and do the OC's with that value. I currently have it set to auto which is about 1.776V so do you think I would see much more improvement if I were to manually set the VCCIN a bit higher?

2. In terms of RAM speed I currently can't go above the 1600MHz setting, but it's a pair of Gskill Trident X which is rated for 2400MHz XMP so I could probably tighten up the timings but I also don't want to corrupt my windows and I dunno, do you think I'd see much more performance in a game like Warzone from increasing the timings? Warzone is probably the most intensive game I play and probably the worst in terms of real world applications that I'd be using before doing a new build down the road.

3. Does the uncore really have to be within 200-300MHz of the cpu multiplier? The guide on this forum said it makes no difference but it's also from like 7 years ago so wondering what a fresh take on this is.

4. With the OC dialed in to what I have it, I'm going to be putting the Voltage back to adaptive mode for both the Vcore and Vring. Then I'll be enabling EIST. My question is I locked all the cores to have the same multiplier for the sake of overclocking, do I now unlock them from having the same multiplier now that I have dialed in an OC? Not really sure if you leave them forced to be all running the same multiplier or not.

5. Lastly is there anything I need to do with turbo boost in the bios settings? I really don't know how turbo boost would work on an OC chip, do I have to touch this setting after the OC or am I good to just leave these settings where they are?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.