How do I gift a friend a game on Origin?

T.Vengeance

I've been searching all over Origin and can't find a gifting system. Is this not a thing?

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

I've been searching all over Origin and can't find a gifting system. Is this not a thing?

There is no gifting feature on Origin.

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

Ummm... send them to steam?

AMD RYZEN 7 5800X3D \ Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite \  32GB 3600 G.SKILL Neo \  Gigabyte RTX 4080 Gaming OC \  Lian Li O11 Dynamic Evo \  NVMe 2TB Samsung 990 Pro, SATA 4TB Samsung 970 Evo  \  WINDOWS 11 PRO 

It never troubles the wolf how many the sheep may be. ~Publius Vergilius Maro circa 50BC

You gift them by saving them from Origin :)

Ummm... send them to steam?

Nah the game is Titanfall.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Buy a key from a third party like GreenManGaming.

2500k 4.0ghz,GTX 1070 oc,MSI Z77A-GD55,G.SKILL Ripjaws(4 x 2GB)DDR3 1333,OCZ Arc 100 240gb,Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB,Corsair TX 750w v1,CoolerMaster HAF 912,Hyper 212 EVO

Yeh what the guy above me said a friend  gifted me titanfall by buying it through gamestop which gives you an origin key. Although i wouldnt reccomend gamestop as they make you download there version of Origin/steam.

It has already been stated but you can buy origin keys from Amazon, Impulsedriven, greenmangaming, gamersgate or Gamefly. Gamersgate will give you 20% back in blue coins (their equivalent of steam wallet) for titanfall

NZXT Phantom 410 Gunmetal | Asus Z87-A (don't ask why I have a Z mobo with a non k cpu, have my reasons)| Intel Core i7 4770 | XGIMATEK Dark Knight II| 8GB Corsair Vengeance | 120GB SKHynix | 2tb WD Green | Gigabyte GTX 770 OC | OCZ 750W ZT | Logitech DiNovo Edge | Logitech G602

Yeah, they need to Add one ASAP, I think you can buy keys off websites and send em to people is the easiest way, or use steam...but that's been going downhill recently to. I think even uplay has a gifting system

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

You get his password, log in and buy the game.

My rig: CPU: Intel core i5 4670K MoBo: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 2x4GB 1600mhz CL9 GPU: EVGA GTX780 SC ACX SSD: ADATA Premier Pro SP900 256GBHDD: Western Digital RED 2TB PSU: FSP Aurum CM 750W Case: Cooler Master HAF XM OS: Windows 8 Pro

My Build log, the Snowbird (heavy WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/188011-snowbird-by-lachy/?hl=snowbird

Buy a key from a third party like GreenManGaming.

It has already been stated but you can buy origin keys from Amazon, Impulsedriven, greenmangaming, gamersgate or Gamefly. Gamersgate will give you 20% back in blue coins (their equivalent of steam wallet) for titanfall

What these guys said but if you're not sure about it you can always try it with me first  ;)

Loves PC Games :D