I need help looking for a cool computer case for my upcoming build.

CosmicDomino
Go to solution Solved by Guest,

Phanteks P600S

Lian-Li Lancool II Mesh

Both have hinged side panels. Also @TVwazhere is clued up on cases, so he might know some more.

Budget (including currency): $200-300

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: N/A

Other details I'm looking for a mid tower ATX computer case that is black and obviously there are a lot of options. I don't really know what to pick, so I'm going to go off a special detail that technically doesn't matter but I want it. I want a case that has a cool side panel, something where instead of it being attached by 2 screws on the back of the case, it has a cool door instead so I wouldn't even need to unscrew the side panel to get inside the computer. I'll take any suggestions, thank you!

What specs are you planning on putting in the system, and is the budget for the case itself or for the entire build?

1 minute ago, RONOTHAN## said:

What specs are you planning on putting in the system, and is the budget for the case itself or for the entire build?

• Just for the case. I'm planning on using a MSI MPG Z490 GAMING EDGE WIFI ATX LGA1200 Motherboard which is an ATX board.

Phanteks P600S

Lian-Li Lancool II Mesh

Both have hinged side panels. Also @TVwazhere is clued up on cases, so he might know some more.

If you want to do some water cooling, the Lian Li PC-011 is good, as well as the Phanteks Enthoo 719. For air cooling, I really do love the look of the Phanteks Evolv X. For my next system I'm planning on going with the be quiet! Silent Base 802, since I like the aesthetic of it and for a dual radiator water cooled build, it's a pretty good option, I just wouldn't say it's great for air cooling.

21 hours ago, RONOTHAN## said:

If you want to do some water cooling, the Lian Li PC-011 is good, as well as the Phanteks Enthoo 719. For air cooling, I really do love the look of the Phanteks Evolv X. For my next system I'm planning on going with the be quiet! Silent Base 802, since I like the aesthetic of it and for a dual radiator water cooled build, it's a pretty good option, I just wouldn't say it's great for air cooling.

I'm going to go with the Lian Li, thank you! It looks great!