Simple 100% Mechanical Keyboard

Hi there - title pretty much sums it up, i'm after a no-frill mechanical keyboard.

I'm not worried about RGB but it must have the num-keys (100% size) - media keys would be great but not a deal breaker. Should also add I'm in the UK and I'm not too keen on using sites like AliExpress.

I know you can go down the rabbit hole of keyboards, like any niche, but I don't want to be paying three figures - is that a reasonable expectation? 

Edited by Ca11umH97
Grammar

I like my sharkoon purewriter xl. It's nice it works well and just does it job. I still have the blue one before they added rgb but the price stayed the same. Should be like 60-70 ish at most.

You want mechanical, but don't want to be paying three figures? Hmm.

Mech, with num pads - https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/products/keyboard/#X=100,24295&k=1&T=0

Two options under £100. I don't care for either. There's 10 to choose from there though, and you might find one you like.

Edit: Just realised that my vendor settings forced less options. Maybe your list will be larger.

~ Gaming since 1980 ~

PassMark | UserBench

First question would be what kind of switches would you like ?   Clicky, linear, tactile, silent ?

Do you need it wireless ?

If you don't mind cherry switches you could take a look at durgod or ducky offering on amazon ...

Personally I have the glorious gmmk and I put some kailh switches in there and I like to swap them from time to time to change the feeling and the sound while typing. 

I9 10850K

EVGA RTX 3080 TI FTW3 ULTRA

32 Gb Crucial Balistix ddr4 3600mHz 16-18-18-38

MSI Z490 Tomahawk

Fractal Design Ion+ 860W platinum

Arctic Liquid Freezer II, 360mm

WB Black SN750 NVMe ssd

TeamGroup L5 3D Lite 1 Tb sata SSD

3 hours ago, Ca11umH97 said:

Hi there - title pretty much sums it up, i'm after a no-frill mechanical keyboard.

I'm not worried about RGB but it must have the num-keys (100% size) - media keys would be great but not a deal breaker. Should also add I'm in the UK and I'm not too keen on using sites like AliExpress.

I know you can go down the rabbit hole of keyboards, like any niche, but I don't want to be paying three figures - is that a reasonable expectation? 

If you don't care about macros for gaming and rgb, you can get yourself a good full-sized keyboard for only $60! I would recommend the Logitech K845 (Link at the bottom) it has an aluminum plate that makes it sturdy, and choices between being clicky, tactile, or silent. Link at the bottom! (Hopefully they have it on amazon uk, search it up!)

https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Mechanical-Illuminated-Keyboard-Adjustable/dp/B089YFHYYS/ref=sr_1_1?crid=N00M8UPHIPK9&dchild=1&keywords=logitech+mechanical+keyboard&qid=1612114367&sprefix=logitech+mech%2Caps%2C254&sr=8-1