Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro iCUE Error

Electric_Spark

So for awhile now I've my ram has been Corsair Vengance RGB Pro, and I use iCUE's compatibly with ASUS Aura Sync (as I have a ASUS motherboard) to control it. The thing is pretty much every time I open iCUE and Aura when I turn on my PC, the ram gives me a little error triangle in software with no explanation. When this happens, neither iCUE or Aura Sync can address it, and the only solution I've found is a force update of the ram's firmware. This fixes it until I turn off my PC, and then it happens again.

Now I have also discovered that when I got Rainbow Six Siege about a month ago, when I have my PC's RGB all fine and the software's closed, booting up R6 screws up my ram RGB color and gives me the error in iCUE again.

Any ideas or fixes are greatly appreciated!

So the way iCue and Aura Sync works is you need to use iCue to control it all. You install Aura Sync, but never open it. This is what is causing your issues. Control everything via iCue. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

3 minutes ago, Skiiwee29 said:

So the way iCue and Aura Sync works is you need to use iCue to control it all. You install Aura Sync, but never open it. This is what is causing your issues. Control everything via iCue. 

iCUE appears to have recently added support for ASUS products on their end, and I had been using it the other way around. I'll your suggestion.