Consumer technology is moving stupider and stupider directions, now working against physics for the sake of convenience at the cost of efficiency.

oali24
6 minutes ago, gabrielcarvfer said:

Luckly, if you're afraid of EMW, you can just shield yourself. Try doing the same with air/water pollution or protecting your online privacy...

I am not afraid of EMW

I am afraid of harnessing 1 Megawatt of power in space and beaming it directly to a city and distributing it with microwaves may cause various hazzards most prominent of which cancer (also the ones trying to do that US navy obviously dont plan to do that in this way probably because they share the same fears with me) 

2 minutes ago, ragnarok0273 said:

I would like to see proof of this.

read the posts instead of just wanting to antagonize me for the sake of it, the FCC link would suffice which I just mentioned to you directly above lol. 

1 minute ago, papajo said:

read the posts instead of just wanting to antagonize me for the sake of it, the FCC link would suffice which I just mentioned to you directly above lol. 

If you're sure about your claims, then you can tell me why you're right. Don't put the work on your opponent.

elephants

1 minute ago, ragnarok0273 said:

I would like to see proof of this.

From what I've read, you've been making wild and false claims, getting debunked, then slightly changing the subject so you're right, except you're not, and repeat.

That’s all they do on this forum, look at their post history. Literally post after post of incredibly false information and an absolute passion for following up with incoherent reasoning for why they’re not wrong.

Just don’t engage them, hopefully mods will eventually remove them from the community.

MacBook Pro 16 i9-9980HK - Radeon Pro 5500m 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 2TB NVME

iPhone 12 Mini / Sony WH-1000XM4 / Bose Companion 20

Just now, Vitamanic said:

Just don’t engage them, hopefully mods will eventually remove them from the community.

I use them to keep up on my argumenting skills.

I took 2 years at my co-op, and I would have kept going, but I went to a different school instead that's more STEM focused.

elephants

3 minutes ago, Vitamanic said:

That’s all they do on this forum, look at their post history. Literally post after post of incredibly false information and an absolute passion for following up with incoherent reasoning for why they’re not wrong.

I am in this community  longer than you are (years more) 

And what you say is just your own opinion. Rangnarok on his own mentioned that he is a child and the only thing he does is coming to a topic i participate and antagonize me maybe you are the same I dont know. 

1 minute ago, gabrielcarvfer said:

Energy distribution will continue using wires for ever where it can be used, as there is nothing cheaper and more efficient.

Which was basically my point,agreed.

Just now, papajo said:

I am in this community  longer than you are (years more)

What does that have to do with anything?
I could have been here since day 1, then broken every single rule and get booted.

I could also have joined last week, broken every single rule, and get booted.

1 minute ago, papajo said:

And what you say is just your own opinion.

You post false information.

And us calling that out is not opinion?

2 minutes ago, papajo said:

Rangnarok on his own mentioned that he is a child

I'm a teenager.

12 and under is a child.

2 minutes ago, papajo said:

the only thing he does is coming to a topic i participate and antagonize me maybe you are the same I dont know. 

You're antagonizing us with false information and claims, then argument manipulation to make you seem right.

Stop shifting things in your favor and admit faults and we might be a bit friendlier.

elephants

3 minutes ago, ragnarok0273 said:

I'm a teenager.

12 and under is a child.

I was thinking the same thing when I was a teenager nothing wrong with that but for me even a 20 yo is a child not to mention one who is not even legally considered an adult , It is nothing personal it's how people perceive the younger ones for my grandfather I am almost a child/veryyoung man 😛

Edited by papajo

Just now, papajo said:

I was thinking the same thing when I was a teenager nothing wrong with that but for me even a 20 yo is a child 😛 It is nothing personal it's how people perceive the younger ones for my grandfather I am almost a child/veryyoung man 😛

I decide what I would like to be called, not you.

Please call me a teenager.

elephants

Just now, ragnarok0273 said:

I decide what I would like to be called, not you.

Please call me a teenager.

I dont agree with that, but I also dont care so I call you a teenager if that satisfies you 🙂 

Just now, papajo said:

I dont agree with that

What?
In what world does the person being called something not get to decide what they're called?
In that case, can I call you a baby?

elephants

Just now, ragnarok0273 said:

What?
In what world does the person being called something not get to decide what they're called?
In that case, can I call you a baby?

In the world you are living right now (granded that if you particularly live in the US there is a big PC mess which you can take advantage and identify yourself as an Apache helicopter ) e.g if you wanted to call your self an adult good luck getting a drink from the convience store 😛

Just now, papajo said:

In the world you are living right now (granded that if you particularly live in the US there is a big PC mess which you can take advantage and identify yourself as an Apache helicopter ) e.g if you wanted to call your self an adult good luck getting a drink from the convience store 😛

You know that's not what I meant.

elephants

5 minutes ago, ragnarok0273 said:

You know that's not what I meant.

That's what I meant though, but since you believe that you are the one who decides how others call you, then that would mean that I am the one that decides how others call me right? 

So call me Uncle  from now on 😛 

Just now, papajo said:

That's what I meant though, but since you believe that you are the one who decides how other call you, then that would mean that I am the one that decides how others call me right? 

So call me Unlce from now on 😛 

I will, unlce.

elephants