Best place to buy Stick of Truth PC (GBP)?

Coombzy

Figured I would put it in off topic as I just need a quick answer anyway I am looking for a website to buy stick of truth from at the cheapest price could I get some links?

Well i would just buy it of Steam.. http://store.steampowered.com/app/213670/

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

At the current price No I like to get my games as cheap as possible and from a reputable company.

Well then i don't know.. And this should be in the "PC gaming" section.. not off-topic

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

Well then i don't know.. And this should be in the "PC gaming" section.. not off-topic

I wanted a quick answer I explained that no need...

This game is very short, and actually when you play it, it is quite boring. I suggest you watch someone like PewDiePie playing it instead, I enjoyed that much more than playing it.

"If violence does not work, try more violence"

This game is very short, and actually when you play it, it is quite boring. I suggest you watch someone like PewDiePie playing it instead, I enjoyed that much more than playing it.

I don't want to watch it I want to actually play it myself I have seen a lot of stuff on it already.

I don't want to watch it I want to actually play it myself I have seen a lot of stuff on it already.

That's why the game is going to be boring.

"If violence does not work, try more violence"

That's why the game is going to be boring.

Boring? The game is realy good imo. And i even watched the 2 first ep's from pewdiepie. Still enjoyed the game.

Gaming Computer | Case: CM Storm Scout II | MB: Asus P8Z77-V LK | CPU: i5 2320@3,6ghz | GFX:  MSI GTX 770 Gaming | RAM: 8gb DDR3 @ 1333mhz | Storage: 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Monitor: 1x Asus VG248QE @ 144Hz , 1x Samsung SyncMaster SA300 @ 77hz OC'd 

Other Device's | Phone: Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE@OmniROM | Tablet: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1@OmniROM | Laptop: Lenovo ThinkPad T61 Win 8.1