ZOTAC ZBOX MAGNUS One i7-10700 RTX 3070 Mini PC

Aaron_T
25 minutes ago, maz cool said:

Have you printed a extension for front panel. I would suggest to add a small exhaust fan(62mm) above GPU and shift power button below the sd card reader. I have done the same mod but installed the steel panel and the temps are very bad.

image.jpeg

Thats a disaster waiting to happen聽馃槀聽 . FE cards cannot be cooled effectively in this mounting聽configuration as they have a very different cooler design and back plate of cabinet will prevent air circulation , Knowing Ti has a GDDR6X which runs a lot hotter than GDDR6 you should avoid this mod or the money u saved buying this card will go in drain. And that cramped cabinet space is the cherry聽馃崚 on top, just perfect.

I believe u r the same guy who commented on my video.

5 hours ago, apoorv1in said:

Thats a disaster waiting to happen聽馃槀聽 . FE cards cannot be cooled effectively in this mounting聽configuration as they have a very different cooler design and back plate of cabinet will prevent air circulation , Knowing Ti has a GDDR6X which runs a lot hotter than GDDR6 you should avoid this mod or the money u saved buying this card will go in drain. And that cramped cabinet space is the cherry聽馃崚 on top, just perfect.

I believe u r the same guy who commented on my video.

I ran furmark for 10mins and GPU reached 89o聽Celsius max with fan going at 87%. The games I play don't stress the GPU this much so not exploding soon 馃槀. I believe adding a 62mm fan as exhaust where the power button is will lower temps a lot. Also I am going to add 2 extra fans as intake on both sides. Will update with the new temps and yes I was the guy who commented on your video 馃檪.

7 hours ago, maz cool said:

I ran furmark for 10mins and GPU reached 89o聽Celsius max with fan going at 87%. The games I play don't stress the GPU this much so not exploding soon 馃槀. I believe adding a 62mm fan as exhaust where the power button is will lower temps a lot. Also I am going to add 2 extra fans as intake on both sides. Will update with the new temps and yes I was the guy who commented on your video 馃檪.

Monitor VRAM temperature it may be 100+

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/4/2023 at 1:43 PM, Alexklaus2 said:

Hi! Does any of you guys if the zotac 4070 dual fan (https://www.cyberport.de/?DEEP=GWKZ-203&APID=276&gad=1&gclid=Cj0KCQjwr82iBhCuARIsAO0EAZyQnOVebdOyZOgRRxdtnBhKwXV52xdOo5H0cR7BBYbLGf94GYu6DKEaAl_oEALw_wcB) works in the magnus one? Should be a nice upgrade.

I haven't bought one and tried it yet, but according to the specs and dimensions, this Zotac 4070聽https://www.zotac.com/us/product/graphics_card/zotac-gaming-geforce-rtx-4070-twin-edge-oc?utm_source=APgoogle&utm_medium=&utm_campaign=&utm_term= should work in the ZBOX Magnus One as a drop in replacement for the 3070 that comes stock.

• 1 month later...
On 9/22/2022 at 11:01 AM, cayou2000 said:

Installed yesterday, I confirm the magnus can handle a I9-10900k.

I had continuous bipping at first install. Get back the I7-10700 with normal working.

Then plug the I9 back and every thing went right (no bipping). With the watercooling (Fractal design CELSIUS+ S28 dynamic)聽 i do not go over 80掳C on stress test.

Previously i get tree beep sometimes at startup that do not block windows loading.

I suspect the modification of the ram (2x32go 3200 crucial sodimm) to be involved but as it do not impact performance.

I will now try to build a piece to fix the watercooling definitively.

It looks like you overtighted the cooler and bent the motherboard. Be very careful not to kill the motherboard.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/16/2023 at 10:35 AM, Owheee said:

It looks like you overtighted the cooler and bent the motherboard. Be very careful not to kill the motherboard.

Maybe I did but every thing is working properly since.

I bought some knew material to finish the project and have a more integrated computer

http://www.barrowint.com/product/cpuslt/Barrow_cpu_water_block/1717.html

It is a combo radiator 240mm, pump, reservoir originaly designed for 脿 3090 but il will in a first step use it for the CPU with this waterblock.

http://www.barrowint.com/product/cpuslt/Barrow_cpu_water_block/1717.html

I will test if it is cooling properly and the try to add the GPU in the loop with this waterblock

https://www.aquatuning.com/fr/rrefroidissement-par-eau/gpu-refroidisseur/refroidisseur-gpu-complet/wak-alphacool-eisblock-aurora-acryl-gpx-n-rtx-3070-gaming-twin-edge-with-backplate

to have a fully watercooled computer.