My first time building a pc please help!!!

ImNotABot

I’m building a new pc my total budget is around $1200

I will use either ryzen 3600 or 5600x as cpu (I’ll probably overclock) . I’ll use this pc for gaming and sometimes for video editing. I am confused which motherboard to buy gigabyte B550 aorus elite or gigabyte B550 gaming x or Msi B450 tomahawk max. I’ll use rtx 3060ti as gpu. I’m planning to go with cooler master ml120 v2 for cpu cooling (will it be sufficient for oc). Also can I use Corsair sp120 icue rgb pro on ml120 instead of using the included fan. For psu I’m going with Corsair cx650m. Is it a good psu 

B550 Aorus Elite.

B550 Gaming X is a horrible value and B450 doesn't let you use PCIe 4.0 which both the 3600 and 5600X have.

Don't get a 120mm AIO. If you're getting an AIO, get at least a 240mm.

elephants

Thanks for helping me out @ragnarock0273. 240mm aio is getting out of budget will getting a 120mm really bad or should I use the stock cooler for sometime till I save up some more for 240mm aio

6 minutes ago, Danish69 said:

I’m building a new pc my total budget is around $1200

I will use either ryzen 3600 or 5600x as cpu (I’ll probably overclock) . I’ll use this pc for gaming and sometimes for video editing. I am confused which motherboard to buy gigabyte B550 aorus elite or gigabyte B550 gaming x or Msi B450 tomahawk max. I’ll use rtx 3060ti as gpu. I’m planning to go with cooler master ml120 v2 for cpu cooling (will it be sufficient for oc). Also can I use Corsair sp120 icue rgb pro on ml120 instead of using the included fan. For psu I’m going with Corsair cx650m. Is it a good psu 

As the poster above said - dont go for the Gaming X. 
Do you need an AIO? 90% of the time $80 air coolers such as the D-15 and Dark Rock Pro and Sycthe fuma are much better.

geometry is hard
b550 > x570

I’m my country ml120 v2 costs about $54 and air coolers like hyper 212 black rgb costs the same. So I was thinking to go with aio since they are quite good. So should I go with ml120 v2 or buy ml240 which costs around $85. I just want to get a good cheap cpu cooler which will last for 2-3yrs