Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Blitzwolf KB1 stopped working after driver update

So my KB1 keyboard from Blitzwolf had been working great until today, when the left ALT and Win button suddenly switched places. Tried to do a simple PC restart as i couldnt find anything online, but it still didnt get fixed. I decided to uninstall all the drivers for it and then reinstall everything. I did exactly that, i unistalled all the drivers and programs, restarted the pc, let it download the basic input drivers. But that didnt fix anything, and just made things worse. Now the keyboard doesnt even light up. Its completely dead.

Got another old keyboard from my shelf, that im using to write this, so other things obviously still work. Must be a driver issue, but all the things ive already tried havent fixed anything. What should i do? Cant be the USB port either, as the keyboard does the same thing on all the other ports ive tried. The charging light turns on for maybe a sec as i plug it in, so its getting power, but nothing else.

Did you switch it to a "Mac mode" of some sort?

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Xeon X5650 OC'd to 4.2GHz @ 1.35V (courtesy of @XR6)Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth X58 RAM: 6x4GB G.Skill Ripjaws X GPU: Asus RX 570 Strix Storage: WD Blue 1TB and a 128GB Kingston UV400 PSU: EVGA 600B Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: H100i V2, be quiet! Pure Wings 2 (two intake, two exhausting through radiator) Monitor: 3x Dell P2210 on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: It changes, but usually Focus FK-9000 Mousepad: Steelseries QcK XL Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Fiio FH1S

🏳️‍🌈

4 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Did you switch it to a "Mac mode" of some sort?

idunno man. It just happend suddenly. i dont know what i did before that. It has happend before, but a quick pc restart usually fixed.

I tried on another pc, and it does the same thing. I connect it, the charging light turns on but then things just die. Still no light and no input. i dont think its the drivers thats dead, as it should still do SOMETHING when connected to another pc. But its no diffrence from my main PC.

5 minutes ago, DankDeuxez said:

idunno man. It just happend suddenly. i dont know what i did before that. It has happend before, but a quick pc restart usually fixed.

I tried on another pc, and it does the same thing. I connect it, the charging light turns on but then things just die. Still no light and no input. i dont think its the drivers thats dead, as it should still do SOMETHING when connected to another pc. But its no diffrence from my main PC.

Press fn+a.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Xeon X5650 OC'd to 4.2GHz @ 1.35V (courtesy of @XR6)Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth X58 RAM: 6x4GB G.Skill Ripjaws X GPU: Asus RX 570 Strix Storage: WD Blue 1TB and a 128GB Kingston UV400 PSU: EVGA 600B Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: H100i V2, be quiet! Pure Wings 2 (two intake, two exhausting through radiator) Monitor: 3x Dell P2210 on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: It changes, but usually Focus FK-9000 Mousepad: Steelseries QcK XL Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Fiio FH1S

🏳️‍🌈

14 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Press fn+a.

Nope, nothing. Completly dead.

1 hour ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Press fn+a.

do you know what else i could try? currently out of options. I dont know if i can even get a replacement from Blitzwolf, as i bought it of their official banggood.