Blitzwolf KB1 stopped working after driver update

Deuxez

So my KB1 keyboard from Blitzwolf had been working great until today, when the left ALT and Win button suddenly switched places. Tried to do a simple PC restart as i couldnt find anything online, but it still didnt get fixed. I decided to uninstall all the drivers for it and then reinstall everything. I did exactly that, i unistalled all the drivers and programs, restarted the pc, let it download the basic input drivers. But that didnt fix anything, and just made things worse. Now the keyboard doesnt even light up. Its completely dead.

Got another old keyboard from my shelf, that im using to write this, so other things obviously still work. Must be a driver issue, but all the things ive already tried havent fixed anything. What should i do? Cant be the USB port either, as the keyboard does the same thing on all the other ports ive tried. The charging light turns on for maybe a sec as i plug it in, so its getting power, but nothing else.

Did you switch it to a "Mac mode" of some sort?

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

4 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Did you switch it to a "Mac mode" of some sort?

idunno man. It just happend suddenly. i dont know what i did before that. It has happend before, but a quick pc restart usually fixed.

I tried on another pc, and it does the same thing. I connect it, the charging light turns on but then things just die. Still no light and no input. i dont think its the drivers thats dead, as it should still do SOMETHING when connected to another pc. But its no diffrence from my main PC.

5 minutes ago, DankDeuxez said:

idunno man. It just happend suddenly. i dont know what i did before that. It has happend before, but a quick pc restart usually fixed.

I tried on another pc, and it does the same thing. I connect it, the charging light turns on but then things just die. Still no light and no input. i dont think its the drivers thats dead, as it should still do SOMETHING when connected to another pc. But its no diffrence from my main PC.

Press fn+a.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

14 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Press fn+a.

Nope, nothing. Completly dead.

1 hour ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Press fn+a.

do you know what else i could try? currently out of options. I dont know if i can even get a replacement from Blitzwolf, as i bought it of their official banggood.

• 3 months later...

Try using the driver patch of this video it helped me out

3 hours ago, Grillox said:

Try using the driver patch of this video it helped me out

Yeah thanks! After about 1 week after it stopped working, i randomly thought i should give it another try. I downloaded the drivers once more, installed the patch too. And thats all it took for it to start working again. Been using it since then.