When will ryzen 5900x stock normalize?

Please give me your best educated guest on when ryzen 5900x will be easily available? 🙂

Right now where I live (Indonesia), ryzen 5600x and 5800x is already quite accessible. Albeit with 5-10% increase from msrp which is fine. But ryzen 5900x is still nowhere to be found. And if its in stock, it sold at 30-40% price increase from msrp which I don't find worth it.

If its still long time (3-6months from now) until 5900x become easily available, I'm thinking of buying a cheaper ryzen 3100 as a temporary cpu which I will sold later when 5900x becomes available.

But if the 5900x should becomes available in the next 1-2month, I will just wait a bit more (my other parts already waiting for 3months).

I understand no one can know for sure, just give me your best guest if you know these kind of stuff. 🙂

@herschel Living in the US I have no idea, we can't even get the 5600x or 5800x so you are living in a location ahead of many places for getting parts.  You probably have a better idea than most of the rest of us.  

To take a wild guess I would say May or later before we see semi available parts without paying 2x of MSRP.