TYAN S7019 Server Motherboard

Hey, I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I recently got my hands on an old server motherboard, it was apparently used in some sort of print server, but i can't find any additional information on it other than one forum post, and one ebay listing. I'm wondering if anyone would be able to assist me in finding a manual or some other documentation on this motherboard, its a TYAN S7019, and is also listed on the board itself as an S7019-EFI, I've tried scouring the TYAN website, and everywhere else i could think to look, for the manuals, but I couldn't find it, it doesn't even exist on the TYAN website.

20210123_170311.jpeg

20210124_144652.jpeg

Sadness is the one true emotion, and happiness, well, that's just a lie, sadness is all many of us feel, and is all we need to feel, because having it any other way, would just be wrong, why be happy when you can just be miserable like myself. 

• 1 month later...

Hi shoe,

Have you found any info on it?  I have one my self pulled from a EFI firey print controller.  It’s a great little server I’ve been using mine as a Synology box 

however I have an issue with it now, it will not post and the led diagnostics is giving me ether FF or 38.    

ive been searching high and low and have not found anything yet. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

On 1/24/2021 at 7:38 PM, Shoe_Eater said:

Hey, I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I recently got my hands on an old server motherboard, it was apparently used in some sort of print server, but i can't find any additional information on it other than one forum post, and one ebay listing. I'm wondering if anyone would be able to assist me in finding a manual or some other documentation on this motherboard, its a TYAN S7019, and is also listed on the board itself as an S7019-EFI, I've tried scouring the TYAN website, and everywhere else i could think to look, for the manuals, but I couldn't find it, it doesn't even exist on the TYAN website.

20210123_170311.jpeg

20210124_144652.jpeg

G-day Shoe,  i have found the manufactures website that probably has everything you want

https://www.tyan.com/Motherboards=S7012=S7012GM4NR=downloads=EN

hope this helps.

• 1 year later...

Hello,

I have the same board here ;o))) Having 2x Xeon X5660 and 128GB of DDR3-12800 ECC RAM memory....running Win 10 x64 now... No matter the ram is 1600MHz it only runs at 1333MHz.  The web you posted is for a different model with different layout of PCIE slots. So the link is useless... ;o))) But I wish for a bios mod to run higher frequencies. Lets see how far I can get...

Cheers!