Is it worth Upgrading i5-3570k To Ryzen 5 3600 ?

Hello fellow gamers/ PC enthusiasts, I seek your assistance once more 😄

I was itching for the past 2-3 weeks to upgrade from my 22' inch 2m 60hz monitor to 144hz 1ms 1440p 27' (probably AOC 27' VA one), 

but I think, before that, I should probably upgrade my parts, so therefore:

1. Is it worth upgrading now or maybe postpone it to ~June? Regarding the Corona and it's effect on the prices. (The GPU's skyrocketed, but other components seem fine? Atleast in my country)

2. Is it worth upgrading my existing i5-3570k 3.40GHz Oc'ed to 4.4 GHz to Ryzen 5 3600 and if so, How much of an improvement in FPS would I see in CS,Warzone,AAA? 

3. Thoughts on the MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX &  Team Group RAM manufacturer ? (Never heard of Team group, but their prices seem solid)

Did some research and here is the following:

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 ~200euro https://itwork.lt/amd-ryzen-5-3600-4-2ghz-am4-processor-threads-12-tray-cooler-included-processor-cores-6-lt-lt.html?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=kainos.lt
RAM: Considering between these options (agree/disagree/recommendations?):

1. Team Group T-Force Vulcan Z Red 16GB 3200MHz CL16 DDR4 KIT OF 2 ( ~80 euro) https://www.senukai.lt/p/team-group-t-force-vulcan-z-red-16gb-3200mhz-cl16-ddr4-kit-of-2-tlzrd416g3200hc16cdc01/cgtk?utm_source=kaina24.lt&utm_medium=referral
  2. Team Group Delta RGB 16GB 3200MHz CL16 DDR4 KIT OF 2  (~110 euro) https://www.senukai.lt/p/team-group-delta-rgb-16gb-3200mhz-cl16-ddr4-kit-of-2-tf3d416g3200hc16cdc01/e9v7?utm_source=kaina24.lt&utm_medium=referral
  3. HyperX Fury RGB 16GB DDR4 3200MHZ DIMM HX432C16FB3AK2  (~88 euro) https://www.rde.lt/products/lt/433/171770/sort/1/filter/0_0_0_0/Fury-RGB-16GB-DDR4-3200MHZ-DIMM-HX432C16FB3AK2-16-operatyvioji-atmintis.html?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=kainos.lt

MOBO: MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX (~110 euro) https://www.senukai.lt/p/msi-b450-tomahawk-max/cfpk?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=kainos.lt

GPU,PSU,Case remains the same for the time being.

Budget (including currency): ~400 euro

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Csgo,Lol, AAA titles etc.

Other details (current build): 

CPU: i5-3570k 3.40GHz Oc'ed to 4.4

CPU cooler: Deepcool "Gammaxx 400 v2"

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1660 Super OC

RAM: 16GB 1333MHz CL9 (mix of old Kingston 2x4Gb and new 2x4Gb Hyperx)

Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Performance

PSU: Corsair CX 600 W 80+ Bronze

SSD: Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5"

The price for your 3600 there is not that bad it was cheaper but this is still a good price for ti. You will see a pretty darn massive performance in warzone as that game runs like crap on quad core cpu's. Fps dunno totally depends on the settings you are running at. At the worst you won't have stuttering anymore.

So I'd say whilst the price ain't the best it's still a good price and would be a pretty darn big upgrade. As for ram get the cheapest teamgroup it's exactly as fast as the others but cheaper.

3 hours ago, TiFicate said:

MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX

Get a b550 board, the b450 tomahawk is overpriced for what it is

5 hours ago, jaslion said:

The price for your 3600 there is not that bad it was cheaper but this is still a good price for ti. You will see a pretty darn massive performance in warzone as that game runs like crap on quad core cpu's. Fps dunno totally depends on the settings you are running at. At the worst you won't have stuttering anymore.

So I'd say whilst the price ain't the best it's still a good price and would be a pretty darn big upgrade. As for ram get the cheapest teamgroup it's exactly as fast as the others but cheaper.

Thank you for the answer. I dont plan going max setting etc. 
As I always had mid-range PC ,so medium-high settings are enough for me. Im just curious if the upgrade is worth ~400 euro and will be noticeable,since my ol' reliable i5 is still kicking.

Is it plausible to wait till Ryzen 5600 drops to the ~200 euro price range or it wont happen next few years?

2 hours ago, boggy77 said:

Get a b550 board, the b450 tomahawk is overpriced for what it is

Could you please elabarote in more detail with your suggestion, as to be frank, im not well versed with MOBO's and their advantages.
Additionally, the b550 tomahawk version seems to be ~80 euro pricier than b450 one
After broad review of Reddit threads and YT videos, a lot of people seemed to recommend 3600 + b450 combo

Thanks!

3 minutes ago, TiFicate said:

Thank you for the answer. I dont plan going max setting etc. 
As I always had mid-range PC ,so medium-high settings are enough for me. Im just curious if the upgrade is worth ~400 euro and will be noticeable,since my ol' reliable i5 is still kicking.

Is it plausible to wait till Ryzen 5600 drops to the ~200 euro price range or it wont happen next few years?

Who knows all you can do is wait for it.

8 minutes ago, TiFicate said:

Could you please elabarote in more detail with your suggestion, as to be frank, im not well versed with MOBO's and their advantages.
Additionally, the b550 tomahawk version seems to be ~80 euro pricier than b450 one
After broad review of Reddit threads and YT videos, a lot of people seemed to recommend 3600 + b450 combo

Thanks!

You don't need the b550 tomahawk. A b550 pro-vdh, bazooka, mortar or a-pro is enough and shouldn't be more expensive than the b450 tomahawk.

The b450 tomahawk only has 1 m.2 slot and is on the older b450 chipset. B550 has support for pcie 4, native support for ryzen 3000 and 5000 series and better vrms.

19 hours ago, boggy77 said:

You don't need the b550 tomahawk. A b550 pro-vdh, bazooka, mortar or a-pro is enough and shouldn't be more expensive than the b450 tomahawk.

The b450 tomahawk only has 1 m.2 slot and is on the older b450 chipset. B550 has support for pcie 4, native support for ryzen 3000 and 5000 series and better vrms.

Thanks for the explanation. I cant really see my self needing more than  1 m.2 slot, but the support for later Gen CPU is a thought to be had.

P.S. I have reviewed your provided b550 versions and all of them except "A-pro" come in micro version(b550M), which would kinda be a problem...
The MSI b550 a-pro ATX is available for 140 euro ( 30euro more than the  b450 tomahawk max), is it worth the extra, wont AMD release BIOS updates etc. so the 450 supports later CPU Gens?  

5 hours ago, TiFicate said:

Thanks for the explanation. I cant really see my self needing more than  1 m.2 slot, but the support for later Gen CPU is a thought to be had.

P.S. I have reviewed your provided b550 versions and all of them except "A-pro" come in micro version(b550M), which would kinda be a problem...
The MSI b550 a-pro ATX is available for 140 euro ( 30euro more than the  b450 tomahawk max), is it worth the extra, wont AMD release BIOS updates etc. so the 450 supports later CPU Gens?  

There should be no issue going with matx. But if you want atx, what are the cheapest atx b550 boards available to you?

15 hours ago, boggy77 said:

There should be no issue going with matx. But if you want atx, what are the cheapest atx b550 boards available to you?

Prices vary from 100 to 200 euro depending on their modification, which im not very familiar with. (attached picture below)

image.thumb.png.5f81c90be7e00c1703843efd27a39ce6.png

the asrock b550 pro 4 and phantom gaming 4 and gigabyte b550 gaming x have as good vrms as the b450 tomahawk.

the rest are all better.

go with any of them, really.

Ryzen 3600 on aliexpress is around €140, sometimes less.

A 3600 really wont stress any B450 board, and theres not a lot gained from buying a top end one. Going B550, again, i'm on the fence. Money to splash and want a high end rig, then sure. But for a budget build, its a lot of expense that doesnt really gain a lot. The extra features such as PCIe4.0 arent really taht big a deal, and even less so when using a lower end GPU. I'd rather keep the money and spend it elsewhere.

Similarly with the ram, the TForce stuff will be fine.