Pc acting weird (BSOD after unpluggin usb devices)

Cj-Puerto

Hello everybody, thank you in advance for any help or advice that you can give me.

My computer has been acting really strangely as of late. Today I unplugged an usb stick from a wireless keyboard, and suddenly my computer gave me a BSOD and the RAM rgb turned all red. 

After that, my computer didn´t want to run the Windows OS and it wasn´t able to troubleshoot itself correctly, after trying some advice I found online, I decided to check my MOBO Bios and I found that the boot disk was changed to my second SSD.

I changed it back to my primary SSD and everything went back to normal. 

However, I have been noticing that my pc has been presenting other problems, that usually cause that the RAM rgb goes to all red, even though I keep it off all the time. For example, sometimes, when I boot it up, it just freezes up until I disconnect my secondary screen (that is connected to my GPU). Also, sometimes my computer really lags up when I use certain USB ports to transfer high amounts of data.

I'm really starting to think that my MOBO is giving up on me.

Can anybody recommend or give me an idea on how can I stop these things from happening? and What may be causing it?

My specs are:

MOBO: Gigabyte b450m ds3h
CPU: ADM Ryzen 5 3400g

GPU: ASUS Gtx 1650 super Phoenix OC

Ram: 16gb 3000 mhz (Geil RGB x2)

PSU: Coolermaster 500w 

Thanks

well for starters, what did the BSOD list as the problem?

My profile picure is real. That's what I look like in real life. I'm actually a blue and white African Wild Dog.

Ryzen 9 5900X - MSI Ventus 2x OC 3060 Ti - 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz CL16 - ASRock B550 Phantom Gaming ITX/ax

EVGA CLC 280 + 2x140mm NF-A14 - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB + WD Black SN750 1TB - Windows 11/10 - EVGA Supernova G3 1000W

Just now, DaJakerBoss said:

well for starters, what did the BSOD list as the problem?

Sorry, i wasnt able to get the code error :c

Thx for your reply

so its only had that BSoD once? And the USB stick was attached to a wireless keyboard? so your keyboard is wireless but you can plug USB things into it and it sends it to the computer?

My profile picure is real. That's what I look like in real life. I'm actually a blue and white African Wild Dog.

Ryzen 9 5900X - MSI Ventus 2x OC 3060 Ti - 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz CL16 - ASRock B550 Phantom Gaming ITX/ax

EVGA CLC 280 + 2x140mm NF-A14 - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB + WD Black SN750 1TB - Windows 11/10 - EVGA Supernova G3 1000W

Just now, DaJakerBoss said:

so its only had that BSoD once? And the USB stick was attached to a wireless keyboard? so your keyboard is wireless but you can plug USB things into it and it sends it to the computer?

Yes, it only gave me the BSOD once, the usb stick (that is used for the wireless keyboard) was attached to one of my pc's front panel 2.0 usb ports, when i disconnected it, the pc crashed.

The other problems i described haven't cause a BSOD