Best overall Wireless Gaming Heatset?

HeadStew

Hey Friends! 

I was wondering what you guys would recommend for the best overall gaming headset?

I don't really have a Budget but I don't have a problem going deep into the $$$ range. 

Thanks! 

the best one I've heard so far and provides the most versatility being able to be used in both 2.4 ghz and bluetooth is the audeze penrose. low latency on 2.4ghz, good sound for both music and gaming , good tuning, good resolution , great imaging decent soundstage. great performance when I was using them to play cold war, siege, and warzone. by far the most solid wireless solution for gaming

12 hours ago, rice guru said:

the best one I've heard so far and provides the most versatility being able to be used in both 2.4 ghz and bluetooth is the audeze penrose. low latency on 2.4ghz, good sound for both music and gaming , good tuning, good resolution , great imaging decent soundstage. great performance when I was using them to play cold war, siege, and warzone. by far the most solid wireless solution for gaming

Thanks for the recommendation I will check into them. 🙂 

For other options, I've heard great things of both the steelseries wireless pro(though it is prone to breaking, so be at your own risk) and the Astro A50. Then for sound quality in general, I've heard a LOT of praise for the Drop THX panda, though I don't know much about the mic, for which I think you need to go wired so if that's what you're looking for, this is probably not the answer.

16 hours ago, rice guru said:

Can't say I'd heard of the audeze, but those seem REALLY interesting, though for some reason I thought planar magnetics would be more expensive.

11 minutes ago, somer4ndo said:

Can't say I'd heard of the audeze, but those seem REALLY interesting, though for some reason I thought planar magnetics would be more expensive.

Audeze usually do large planars, with the LCD lineup. The LCD-1, their IEMs, and the Penrose/Mobius are somewhat of exceptions to their standard in terms of design and use case.

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

1 minute ago, TheRandomness said:

Audeze usually do large planars, with the LCD lineup. The LCD-1, their IEMs, and the Penrose/Mobius are somewhat of exceptions to their standard in terms of design and use case.

yea, I'd heard of Audeze, just always thought of them as a big and expensive brand, WAY out of my budget, so I never encountered these in my research, I'd heard of the Mobius before but somehow I forgot they even existed.

2 hours ago, somer4ndo said:

You can get into planar's fairly cheap the he 400i 2020 being the cheapest good planar out for $150-$200