First build (workstation only)! Need some help!

I'm entering a theatre production program next fall and will need a beefier computer (the whole set-up, I have NO parts currently other than a wireless mouse) than the laptop I currently have (an HP Pavilion laptop, bought in 2018, has Intel UHD Graphics 620 and Intel Core i7 - 8550U at 1.8GHz/1.99GHz, RAM 8GB, and 64-bit OS). Not sure how much of that info is needed but the requirements for my new computer are below. If I say anything that doesn't make sense or if what I need is way out of my budget I do apologize, I don't know much about computers and their parts and what they should cost; I've done minimal research. But I do have plenty of time to save up some money if the build I need is over my current budget. Ideally it's as close to $800 as possible!

Budget (including currency): $800-$900 max

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: I'll be using it as a workstation to run programs such as Vectorworks and AutoCAD. I may use other similar programs as well. I also anticipate having lots of tabs open at once for long periods of time for schoolwork, as well as streaming video/music and using Zoom. It will not really be used for serious gaming, I would only ever play Minecraft on it (and I would also use Discord).

Other details: My preferences and technical requirements for Vectorworks and AutoCAD

• 3.0 GHz or better Intel i7 -or- AMD Ryzen 7 with 8 cores or better.
  • A dedicated OpenGL 2.1 compatible graphics card with 8GB of VRAM or more.
  • RAM 32GB minimum.
  • I'm wanting a monitor with 1920x1080 resolution, minimum size of 20in (24in preferred), with speakers built in. But if it's cheaper/better to buy a speaker separately that's fine too.
  • I don't really know what refresh rate and fps would be ideal. Whatever will work sufficiently that's in/near budget.
  • For a keyboard I would most prefer a silver/gray one with backlit keys (white preferred but RBG is fine) that is NOT tenkeyless. I don't have a preference if its wired or wireless.
  • I'll need a tower/case as well but I don't want anything flashy with a side window or any crazy lights. I don't know what size I'll need, just whatever will fit all the required parts and doesn't cost me an arm and a leg. Color preference is silver/gray but black is fine if it keeps me within budget.
  • I know I'm leaving out some other parts but I have no specific/known requirements for those

If you need any more information from me I'll answer as soon as I can!