Double registering ( key chatter ). I need serious help as this is a very strange occurence.

Choban

So, as I am saying in the title my keyboard is double registering, but.... it's brand new?!? Every single key has key chatter. I am playing a game called Osu! and I notice it the most when playing there. I haven't really noticed any issues while typing, which is again strange. The interesting thing is that my last keyboard which was brand new too did the same thing. Out of the anti-static bag both keyboards had this problem. The first one was Hyperx alloy fps rgb ( kalih silver switches ), and now the second one which I opened yesterday is Hyperx alloy origins ( HX - Red). I've read countless reviews about my new keyboard and it feels great and solid, and I have people telling me there is no way it will double register, and then boom. I use a software called Key chatter fix to detect if really all my keys were chattering. They indeed ******** were... So the real questions are what do I do? Could this be a software problem? Maybe some power related problem? All I see in the internet is: put alcohol in your switch, blow in your switch, change keyboard delay settings, disable settings in ease of access... Nothing works. 

Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you!

image.png

I don't know if this will be helpful or not but most of the double registers happen at 70-110 ms.