Least popular cherry switch.

Gert

You guys are obviously forgetting about the dreaded ML and MY switches.

http://deskthority.net/wiki/Cherry_MY

http://deskthority.net/wiki/Cherry_ML

Also in terms of MX switches there is grays which only very rarely appear under the spacebars of old keyboards.

I have a grey, yes one grey.

Given the choice of the four switch types, and this is just my opinion, I'd say Black is the least popular among them. Red is sold on many keyboards, you can't avoid it, and needless to say Blue and Brown are very popular among those taking the mechanical keyboard route. That leaves Black, yes, Steel Series has one, Ducky has Blacks as well......but many major peripheral makers don't bother with Black. Logitech doesn't have a Black, neither does *ugh* Razer, Cooler Master has some models with Blacks, but not all. Red, Blue and Brown Keyboards are made by just about every keyboard maker.

Funny thing is, I actually prefer these heavier/stiffer switch types like Black, Clear, Green and White.....they feel so much better for typing and gaming.....to me anyway.

You forgot the Mionix board, it also has blacks. It also is the exact same base baord as the Thermaltake Meka G1 and WASD v1.

Thing is all of the original gaming boards were blacks until razer came out with a board that had blues. The reason red were initially popular is that they were rare and any time a board popped up with the the keyboard enthusiast community snapped them up, for example the LE Filco with reds. Then a few more gaming companies got involved and capitalized on that. People though that just because the keyboard enthusiasts wanted them that they were good. Then there the thing that got started and still persists today, that reds are the best for FPS, which is completely untrue. I dont know how or why that got started but it sell boards to this day. Reds are probably my least favorite switch closely followed by browns.

Plaid

You confused me.

U FOKEN WUT M8 ILL REK U M8 ILL BEAT UR ASS ACROSS THE PLANET ANS THEN SELL YOU TO THE MAFIA WHERE THEY WILL MAKE YOU THIER BITCH U FGT

I have two! WOO!

well I guess that means I loose *cries*

For gamers Blacks now because everyone is enamored with super light switches for no reason.

Blacks and Blues probably have the most produced if you looking outside gaming boards.

I think the keyboard enthusiast community would disagree with you and so would a vast number of POS boards.

I mean I couldn't fins clear anywhere while looking for a keyboard. They are hardly sold

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

I mean I couldn't fins clear anywhere while looking for a keyboard. They are hardly sold

Were you only looking at "gaming" keyboards? One board that you should have found without much trouble is the WASD V2 CODE keyboard.

Were you only looking at "gaming" keyboards? One board that you should have found without much trouble is the WASD V2 CODE keyboard.

I found it but it was always out of stock

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

I found it but it was always out of stock

yes because as soon as he snnounces he has stock they are all bought out. You should would follow their facebook if you seriously interested in one.

Greens are rare in AUS

ducky shine 3 and CM Storm are available

clears are non existent!

A easy way to get and try clears is POS board. That's Point of Sale, not Piece of Shit, though you may find some that are both. :P

I would say clears

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

MX Reds and MX Blues, I just plain don't like them, MX Blue being the one switch I dislike the most, but thats me being different and I love MX Black switches :P I just think Blue are not all they are cracked up to be.

~Giver of Cookies, Owner of Glitter and Keep of Rainbows~

Out of those, yeah, blacks. And for all the wrong reasons  :(

I love my blacks

MotherboardASUS M5A97 le R2.0, CPUAMD FX-6300, Graphics CardSapphire Radeon HD 7850 2GB,

PSU: Corsair CX600M, RAM: 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X Series, HDD1TB Seagate Barracuda, CaseCM Storm Enforcer