Trouble with BittBoy

Stlerfn

Just placed an order for a BittBoy Pocket Go V1 since I dug up a few old GBA games. I ordered through their website which I assumed would be a good way to purchase it. It has been an absolute nightmare. They don’t make it obvious anywhere on the page that it could take up to 25 business days for it to arrive. They don’t respond to emails. They only respond on Twitter once every 24 hours. They have told me I can’t cancel my order because it has been shipped when I can clearly see in the tracking app I was told to use that it has NOT shipped. Has anyone else had these problems? I am genuinely concerned I will straight up not receive what I ordered now.

So long as you can provide proof that you've made several attempts to cancel the order and can show that , then just call your card company and they should be able to either do a charge back or at least give guidance as for what to do to have them refund your money.

https://bittboy.com/pages/shipping-policy

Seems pretty obvious to me that it says 15-25 days right there.

As for tracking, on international orders, especially those coming out of Hong Kong/China, tracking can take days or a week+ to update as shipped. Basically this is what happens when you choose the cheapest shipping method and don't read the shipping policy.

Black Lightning
Intel Core i5-3570K @ 4.7 ghz

Asrock Z77 Extreme4-M
2x8 GB 1600 MHz Crucial Ballistix Sport
MSI R9 290X Lightning
Corsair Crystal 280X Black RGB
240 GB Revodrive 3, 64 GB Sandisk SSD

EVGA Supernova 1200 P2
Noctua NH-C14S

20 minutes ago, The Blackhat said:

https://bittboy.com/pages/shipping-policy

Seems pretty obvious to me that it says 15-25 days right there.

As for tracking, on international orders, especially those coming out of Hong Kong/China, tracking can take days or a week+ to update as shipped. Basically this is what happens when you choose the cheapest shipping method and don't read the shipping policy.

In my defense, there wasn’t any choice for the shipping method. It was “Free” and nothing else.

25 minutes ago, Stlerfn said:

In my defense, there wasn’t any choice for the shipping method. It was “Free” and nothing else.

How much time has passed since you ordered?