Repairing my 570X case (advice)

Hey everyone, tech and retro video game enthusiast here doing my first few posts!

I bought a 570X case from Corsair a few years back when it  was released, I absolutely love it and want to keep it for my new Ryzen build. I have had some issues that unfortunately happened outside of warranty and want to fix myself. First problem, one of the front fans has died and I don't trust the others. I want to replace the 3 front facing fans with these (LL120) but still have RGB control via the case controller and buttons. Would it be as simple as just unscrewing and swapping out as a plug and play or is it more complex? The LL120 comes with its own RGB controller but one is already mounted in the case.

Second problem that is of lesser concern, the front 3.5mm audio out is absolute trash. Sounds horrible and I didn't realise it was bad until my motherboard 3.5mm out started playing up with the connection (constant disconnect and reconnect). Has anyone repair a front audio connector before? any tips? When I have the new motherboard Ill probably just go straight into that or a DAC but if its fixable that would be great. 

Open to all suggestions I have been a system builder and retro modder for a while so I have tech building and mid-tier repair experience. Thanks!

Hobby system builder, retro video game enthusiast and modder/restorer and repair guy!

Gaming PC Specs (Needs to be updated)

4790K, MSI Gaming-7, GTX1080, 16GB Dual DDR3 RAM Kit

ASUS Predator 1440p, 144hz, G-Sync