Corsair Air 540 and filters

Hey all!

I'm going to be buying a Corsair Air 540 soon, and I know that the bottom of the case has some open areas. Would the Silverstone magnetic filters cover those areas at the bottom? Also, would any Air 540 owners recommend buying a filter for the PSU side of the case? I heard on a YouTube video that dust does not really go in that area. Other than that, I'm just deciding which color to buy, black or white. 

Thanks! 

Look at DemciFlex, and i would go with black, that fits every color scheme.

Look at DemciFlex, and i would go with black, that fits every color scheme.

You're right, with a Hero mobo, black would be better. 

I don't think a filter on the bottom is necessary. I've not gotten any dust accumulation in my case at all. That front filter does it's job well, and if you've got exhaust fans on the top, you shouldnt have any issues with dust.

If you really really want to cover up the bottom, being that there's no fans sucking up air and it's more of a passive thing going on down there, I'd say just stick a piece of black paper under the case to cover the holes. 

Tired of hearing people say you can't install OS X on AMD hardware. Educate yourself.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/138853-just-got-myself-into-a-fully-working-hackintosh-amd-no-less/

I don't think a filter on the bottom is necessary. I've not gotten any dust accumulation in my case at all. That front filter does it's job well, and if you've got exhaust fans on the top, you shouldnt have any issues with dust.

If you really really want to cover up the bottom, being that there's no fans sucking up air and it's more of a passive thing going on down there, I'd say just stick a piece of black paper under the case to cover the holes. 

nice, I can easily cover that up with something lying around the house then.