Z10 or Moto G for Student

WR10

Hey all ,

so basically i need a new phone with a low-mid range budget and i found myself looking at these 2

1) Blackberry Z10

2) Motorola Moto G

Both are priced similarly in my country ( unlocked ) so i'll state my usage and hopefully you guys can help me out.

USAGE:

a) whatsapp , viber ,facebook , twitter etc - The thing i do on my phone the most is texting.

b )Surf the Web 

c) Watching YoutubeVideos / Videos in general

To give you guys some idea , my previous phone ( very old symbian ) only have whatsapp in it , and that's the only thing i use it for. My tablet only has ( and i only use ) Twitch , FB , Youtube , Browser.

What would ideally suit me more ? And if possible , why ?

Moto G, has a better experience overall, especially with youtube.

Unless you really need BBM, Z10 really difficult to justify compared to the Moto G.

Hey all ,

so basically i need a new phone with a low-mid range budget and i found myself looking at these 2

1) Blackberry Z10

2) Motorola Moto G

Both are priced similarly in my country ( unlocked ) so i'll state my usage and hopefully you guys can help me out.

USAGE:

a) whatsapp , viber ,facebook , twitter etc - The thing i do on my phone the most is texting.

b )Surf the Web 

c) Watching YoutubeVideos / Videos in general

To give you guys some idea , my previous phone ( very old symbian ) only have whatsapp in it , and that's the only thing i use it for. My tablet only has ( and i only use ) Twitch , FB , Youtube , Browser.

What would ideally suit me more ? And if possible , why ?

Use the quote or multiquote, for faster responses \/ \/

Moto G is better in terms of what? Specs and software ? Mind explaining more ? I suck at mobile phones ..

moto G

BB is a dead platform

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Well the Z10 sucks because it has no transportation buttons like no home buttons or back buttons. And they are both 3G so I guess i cant diss the moto g. I would choose the moto g. It is stock android 4.2-3. So yeah i mean thats just my opinion and i honestly hate blackberry. I call it dingle berry.

apple.com

Moto G, has a better experience overall, especially with youtube.

Unless you really need BBM, Z10 really difficult to justify compared to the Moto G.

Heck, you can even get BBM on android now...

I would go with Moto G also.

Moto G, it is the best phone in its price-range.

The screen is great and it feels faster then other phones from the same price-range.

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

Alright thanks all . Moto G it is