RS175-U Sennheiser worth it ?

fanytea

I'm looking for a new pair of headphones for music, media and gaming but mainly music. Are the Rs175-U from Senneheiser worth it or are they overpriced, because they are wireless? I'm willing to spent 200-250 €. Is it even wise to buy wireless? I have the Power beats pro and consider them good, i have no issue with them. I also had the razer thresher 7.1 for a short time before returning them, they were just awful. Constant disconnects and the soundquality wasn't what I wished for. So now having a good and a bad experience without wires I ask myself is it better to buy with wires in 2020 or without?

Long story short: Any suggestions for a headphone around 200-250€?

I am no headphones master but I can say this, if you want some headphones to game on go wired. I personally use a pair of wired Sony headphones that are more on the cheaper side and they are decent for the money. If you want to take full advantage of some headphones you might need and external dac and amp to run them. P.S if nobody else responds here you can go on reddit on r/headphones and the guys there might be able to help you as they pretty much know everything when it comes to those kind of things

31 minutes ago, Albert F said:

I am no headphones master but I can say this, if you want some headphones to game on go wired. I personally use a pair of wired Sony headphones that are more on the cheaper side and they are decent for the money. If you want to take full advantage of some headphones you might need and external dac and amp to run them. P.S if nobody else responds here you can go on reddit on r/headphones and the guys there might be able to help you as they pretty much know everything when it comes to those kind of things

Thanks, I just went to the subreddit, and what is happening ?:) Always amazing to see how much there is to uncover about something, even headphones.

18 minutes ago, fanytea said:

Thanks, I just went to the subreddit, and what is happening ?:) Always amazing to see how much there is to uncover about something, even headphones.

I didn't see your post what happened?

5 minutes ago, Albert F said:

I didn't see your post what happened?

I didnt ask the same question, that is probaly why you didnt see it. But here is the post 

Ofcourse i did not read the subreddits rules, so it got removed and I had to repost it on the dedicated, pinned comment. 🙂