What are even the GPU prices at this point?

TheawesomeMCB

So as we all know with the tax thing going on that happened not too long ago. But something still doesn’t add up so decided to ask here. So let’s take for example a 3070 and a 1080 ti. So we know when the 3070 released it was priced around $500. However due to scalpers and possibly because of the tax increase that is no longer really the case. So at this point what would a 3070 FE cost if it would be in stock?

Because on Best Buy it still says $500 but still out of stock of course.

now if you look on eBay you can see the 1080 ti used for like $500 - $600 with auctions. Now if you recall the rtx 3070 FE was originally $500. So at this point is $500 - $600 for a used 1080ti a good deal or not? It used to be around $400 before the price increase happened. And will we see a price increase on the 3070 FE? Do you understand what I’m asking here?

Because i for sure am getting mixed prices all around.

I don’t know what category this goes into so I apologize if it is in the wrong one.

Yeah, you weren't kidding - decided to see how much RX 580s have gone up and I saw a few actual auctions get to $140+.

These fuckers were stagnant at $110 for like a year, how have they gone up?

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

12 hours ago, handymanshandle said:

Yeah, you weren't kidding - decided to see how much RX 580s have gone up and I saw a few actual auctions get to $140+.

These fuckers were stagnant at $110 for like a year, how have they gone up?

Yeah you see what I’m saying. Something doesn’t make sense here.