Undecided on what to purchase: Get Apple Watch - Get into Photography - Get into digital drawing

Zyre

Hello everyone,

Before I start, I would like to point out that I'm posting this in general. This question would fit more inside Photography or Phones and Tablets, but I can't post a thread in both locations.

Onward with the topic at hand!

I've lately been looking into getting into some new hobbies and experiment. Upgrading my PC and gaming have become somewhat of a drag and a lot of my time I just repeat things and bore my time by mindlessly searching the internet.

I have three subjects that I wanted to talk about.

What I've been interested in as a new hobby is try out digital art and photography/videography. In regards to drawing, I have spend like a week drawing on paper a sometime ago, but stopped for unclear reason then. Right now I'm wondering if investing into the iPad Air 2020, Apple Pencil and then purchase Procreate, would be a great and fun way to get in and stay in. I'd be more interested in maybe doodling, drawing favorite animated shows, etc.

On the other hand I've been thinking of photography and videography. If I wanted to get into this, I'd like to have a cam that does both. For example every year I go to the Nürburgring with friends and I'd love to record the races. While I've researched into a cam, I came up with the Lumix G80/G90 or more expensive G9. Recording in good 4K quality would be nice. In terms of photos i'd probably just experiment with everything.

Lastly is regarding the purchase of an Apple Watch. I know this isn't related to a new hobby, but I've had the idea on my list for a while. The blue Series 6 looks nice. However I have some insecurities as I don't wear watches. I only think of the Apple Watch because it's a smartwatch and I do like gadgets. But what after a week I find it meh and just spend 400 euros.

The Smart watch is however the cheapest option. Going with the iPad Air 2020 and apple pencil would be around the 650-700 euros. The Camera would depend on which I'd get. A Lumix G80 with kit lens goes for about 650 euros and the version with everyone I'd want on it is like 1400 euros.

Hope someone can give his opinion and recommend.

While it looks cheap for that Lumix, in the long run it would be more expensive, since you'll want non kit lens to get better pictures.

Where i live, lumix is not popular, everyone is on sony or canon, so i can't just borrow or rent a glass. A nice 25 or 50mm is another $250-500 each.

Not to mention all the accessories. So yeah 1400 is about what you would spend on a complete set.

For smartwatch go with android, you'll have options from $100.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w