Best RAM for 5800x pure gaming / MMOs?

Rym

They will be paired with an MSI x570 Tomahawk, I'd like 32GB of RAM just to have plenty and definitely dual rank for the extra performance.

By best i mean highest price to performance ratio, keep in mind i game on 1080p 144hz where these seemingly irrelevant choices make a large difference in FPS and also MMOs where this difference is further exacerbated, i saw differences of 20 fps purely because of RAM speeds and timings.

11 minutes ago, Rym said:

Those are quite good, thank you. Are they dual ranked or it's impossible to tell?

According to the link below they are Dual Rank.

https://benzhaomin.github.io/bdiefinder/

14 hours ago, Rym said:

They will be paired with an MSI x570 Tomahawk, I'd like 32GB of RAM just to have plenty and definitely dual rank for the extra performance.

By best i mean highest price to performance ratio, keep in mind i game on 1080p 144hz where these seemingly irrelevant choices make a large difference in FPS and also MMOs where this difference is further exacerbated, i saw differences of 20 fps purely because of RAM speeds and timings.

It has been found that Ryzen 5000 is about 3-5% faster if you use 4 sticks so in your case 4x8gb. As for speed the sweet spot is 3600mhz with the best timings you can afford.

6 hours ago, AngryBeaver said:

It has been found that Ryzen 5000 is about 3-5% faster if you use 4 sticks so in your case 4x8gb. As for speed the sweet spot is 3600mhz with the best timings you can afford.

Wasn't that debunked and it was proven that it wasn't 4 sticks that gave the extra performance but 4 SR sticks or 2 DR sticks granting more performance compared to 2 SR sticks?

5 hours ago, Rym said:

Wasn't that debunked and it was proven that it wasn't 4 sticks that gave the extra performance but 4 SR sticks or 2 DR sticks granting more performance compared to 2 SR sticks?

Yes and no. It is still true, but it does have to do with the SR vs DR side of things. I for some reason didn't full read your post mentioning you were going for DR memory... That was my bad.