Looking for CAD designer for a comission

Budget (including currency): ??? AUD

Im looking for a CAD designer to help me design a custom waterblock for my laptop im planning on turning into a watercooled gaming frakenstein. Its a G7 17 (7790) that has an i7-9750H and RTX 2060 in it and I use it alot for gaming and other general uses. Although I dont play any super intesive games it still get very very hot due to the Aussie heat and poor cooling design from Dell. Even with the undervolt I have on it (-0.128V), any lower and it becomes unstable over long term. Its constantly bordering thermal throttling and can never boost too its max boost clocks because of it. Ive dabbled into designing one myself using Autodesk Fusion 360 but its simply not my forte.

If any of you have seen or go look at my other posts you will know that I have been looking to do this for a while and Im also looking to put and a better CPU in it which would just make things even hotter. Before any of you start blasting this topic with just get a new laptop or get a new computer or anything like that please note that I do not wish to get a new laptop or computer. I am aware of the risks and costs. I just want to make a custom laptop cause I can and it would be cool. 

I have put some thought into the waterblocks design and the whole watercooling loop but need the help of someone who could assit in making it a reality. Im obviously willing to pay, even more so if you could help me get it properly fabricated too. Any help is appreciated ^^ 

try fiverr or similar sites

SPEC LIST:

• CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X w/ NZXT Kraken Z73 360mm Liquid Cooler
  • GPU: NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE
  • RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4 x 8GB) 5000MHz CL18
  • Motherboard: MSI MEG X570 Godlike
  • SSD: Samsung 980 Pro PCIe 4.0 1TB (x3)
  • PSU: Corsair AX1600i
  • Case: NZXT H710
  • Monitor: Alienware AW2521H 25inch 360Hz 1ms

I know i literally just made this account so it seems super sus but i was just browsing the site and saw this. I have formal training in CAD design from a university and have lots of hands-on experience with machine work, as well as plenty of physics and some engineering background. Ill be able to design a simple water block that should be easy/cheap to machine. Message me if you wanna chat.

Thats actually part of the design im going for lol. Im getting a corsair H5 sf as the pump, rad and fans for it lmao