Can't Open Radeon Settings

daviden

I was having some weird in game issues (GTA V) so I wanted to look at my Radeon driver settings when I realized the program wasn't running in my system tray like it normally does. When I launch the application I get a loading icon then nothing. I have restarted my system to no avail. I hope I don't have to uninstall and reinstall the driver, especially since there is a more updated version out now that, if the program were running correctly, would get done more easily, but I will if I have to.

3 minutes ago, daviden said:

I was having some weird in game issues (GTA V) so I wanted to look at my Radeon driver settings when I realized the program wasn't running in my system tray like it normally does. When I launch the application I get a loading icon then nothing. I have restarted my system to no avail. I hope I don't have to uninstall and reinstall the driver, especially since there is a more updated version out now that, if the program were running correctly, would get done more easily, but I will if I have to.

reinstall the driver

Please help me out and donate to my go fund me to help get parts for a gaming pc. Any amount is useful. Thanks! (dm for link)

Just now, TheNuzziNuzz said:

If this doesn't fix it, try using this program:

https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html

i would recommend watching a tutorial before using it though

Please help me out and donate to my go fund me to help get parts for a gaming pc. Any amount is useful. Thanks! (dm for link)