AIO Liquid Cooling solution for Graphic cards

I am wondering why those big companies like Corsair, CoolerMaster or many others who make AIO cpu liquid cooling, haven't made same thing for graphic cards. Reason for that would be "improving usefullness of aio cpu liquid cooling solutions" since ppl who want to switch cooling of  their graphic cards on liquid, "need" to replace already good enough cpu cooler.
I would like to  recive some kind of answers or even suggestions that could lead me to right way. Thanks

NZXT CPU coolers can go on GPU's with their GPU bracket. ( https://www.nzxt.com/product/detail/138-kraken-g10-gpu-bracket.html )

The reason they don't do it, I THINK is because Putting on a CPU cooler is very easy, yet putting a AIO Liquid cooler on a GPU isn't as easy as you need to take off the shroud and fans.  Also GPU's come in different shapes and sizes, they would be forever making new coolers.

Official Profile for Addon Customs LTD and Custom Acrylics
Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.

Companies like Cooler Master, Corsair, etc. haven't made coolers for GPU's because they're ALL different. CPU coolers are easy because all you have to do is just change the mounting bracket and it'll work, for the most part. NZXT came out with the G10 just so you can cool the actual gpu core with liquid because it's a super cheap alternative and they have a mostly universal design, so any cooler that fits should work. Also, the R7/9 series has TERRIBLE stock coolers, blasphemy to call them good! :P

AIO for GPUs have been out for awhile... Also the R9 295X2 is getting stock liquid cooling I think?

The G10 from NZXT exists, but of course they can't produce enough to keep up.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

what do you mean by this?

... , but of course they can't produce enough to keep up.

is it that the factory of the g10 isn't producing fast enough?

build log: diagonalmod (RIP?)

i know i use many of these: ( ) and these: ... (i really do... (sry...) ) edit: and edits

what do you mean by this?

is it that the factory of the g10 isn't producing fast enough?

The factory do not produce enough to keep them in stock.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

also remember most of the AIOs on the market are just asetek rebrands, and asetek only does commercial sales. 

the factory that makes g10s makes plenty, its just demand is higher then supply atm, why would they setup a huge production line for a product their customer will use and reuse for the next decade, or until NVidia or AMD change their mounting standard.