Wordpress Theme Lensa help

Go to solution Solved by Sidewinder,

now the first picture is only white. Even if I change the picture it's still white

Right, I see it. Remove the CSS from before, try this instead

.supersized-pattern {  visibility: hidden;}

Does that work?

Hi,

I don't know wether this is the right place to post this put, yeah.. I made myself a Wordpress site with the theme Lensa. The slideshow on the 'Home' Page puts little dots on every picture, which I don't like. Does anyone know where I can change that? Thank you!

Heres the site: http://188.226.155.15/

Spoiler

CPU: 3570k @ 4.8Ghz MB: Gigabyte Z77-UD5H GPU: GTX 1060 PSU: BeQuiet PP 630W OS: Mac OSX & W10 Ram: Corsair Vengeance Low Profile 16gb 1600mhz Storage: 1x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB; 1x Samsung 850 evo 250GB  Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Audio: Fiio E10 & Sennheiser HD558 Display: Eizo FS2333

I don't know, but squarespace is good if you haven't heard about it :P

I don't know, but squarespace is good if you haven't heard about it :P

heard of it.. too expensive and I want to try it myself :D

Spoiler

CPU: 3570k @ 4.8Ghz MB: Gigabyte Z77-UD5H GPU: GTX 1060 PSU: BeQuiet PP 630W OS: Mac OSX & W10 Ram: Corsair Vengeance Low Profile 16gb 1600mhz Storage: 1x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB; 1x Samsung 850 evo 250GB  Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Audio: Fiio E10 & Sennheiser HD558 Display: Eizo FS2333

Hi,

I don't know wether this is the right place to post this put, yeah.. I made myself a Wordpress site with the theme Lensa. The slideshow on the 'Home' Page puts little dots on every picture, which I don't like. Does anyone know where I can change that? Thank you!

Heres the site: http://188.226.155.15/

I might have a solution for you. You're referring to the grid of hundreds of tiny dots overlaid on the pictures, right? It looks like it can be tweaked with a tiny bit of CSS. In WordPress, under your theme's options in the dashboard, you will find an area where you can add your own CSS. Just append the following to custom.css:

#supersized {  visibility: hidden !important;}

Then save your changes and refresh the site.

It isn't the most elegant thing, and I haven't tested it myself yet, but it should do the job. Let me know if it works!

I might have a solution for you. You're referring to the grid of hundreds of tiny dots overlaid on the pictures, right? It looks like it can be tweaked with a tiny bit of CSS. In WordPress, under your theme's options in the dashboard, you will find an area where you can add your own CSS. Just append the following to custom.css:

It isn't the most elegant thing, and I haven't tested it myself yet, but it should do the job. Let me know if it works!

Thank you!

Spoiler

now the first picture is only white. Even if I change the picture it's still white

Spoiler

Does that work?

Does that work?

yes, thank you :)

Do you know how I can remove the title in the bottom left corner? It creates a dark spot there, right under the navigation arrows

Spoiler

yes, thank you :)

Do you know how I can remove the title in the bottom left corner? It creates a dark spot there, right under the navigation arrows

Add this:

.slide-title a {    visibility: hidden;}