Wildstar now up for preorder!

Nrøjbrot

if you want the full story you can go here http://www.wildstar-online.com/

The game went up for preorder today (19/3/2014), and the prices has been announced for both the standard edition and the deluxe edition. I will not write them here since i believe they vary by region.

These are the benefits of preordering copied and pasted from their website:

• Exclusive rocket house
  • Access to beta weekends
  • 3-day head start
  • Exclusive housing trophy
  • In-game storage bag
  • Pre-order title
  • Player name reservation
  • …And more!

End of story. And i am so incredibly exited for this xD how do you guys feel?

Loving the Esper class thus far.. Definitely keeping an eye on this game as it progresses closer to launch.

Just in-case anyone is curious its scheduled to launch June 3rd, 2014.  

Too expensive and then a weird subscription model. I'm unsure if it will be more expensive or if I will be able to play for free with that model...

Too expensive for me.

yeh, i thought about that too. but as of right now it is the only game exept for among the sleep i am looking forward to this year :)

Greenman Gaming has it for 25% off both the normal and special edition. Code is FLRZ15-4OBM3D-5L920W
http://www.greenmangaming.com/wildstar/?emst=9psMgVyOD7_29272_384938_421

If interested in Elder Scrolls Online here is a code for $9 or $12 off code.
$12 off Imperial: CE1WXQ-2PQZSH-UDJEQS

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/mmos/elder-scrolls-online-imperial-edition/

$9 off Standard: S8JTAB-9MR960-R9PKJR

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/mmos/elder-scrolls-online/

The play model is not to weird, two option. Pay X amount of real money per month or pay X amount of in game currency. It is the eve online model. As long as they leave it at that, it should be ok. Just buy the box/expansion and pay for your playtime that month to have access to everything1. Like they unlock in game the ability to customize the look of just about everything about your character early, and it is not sitting behind a real money paywall like say guildwars2. I know not everyone can, but I perfer the just paying for a pass and having everything opened to me to try and get. Not running into paywall this and paywall that.

1. You still need to play/have skill to unlock stuff, so no pay to play crap. 

Pre-order, yeahno for me.  Plus thats bloody expensive!!!

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

With the new combat in this and just how hard I found it as a bad gamer on lv 9 fighting lv 10 and lv 11 regular guys I have to say this game is a change for sure from WOW for me. Also when comparing the combat to ESO I found I was way more likely to die in WildStar compared to ESO. In regards to presentation do not use pics, videos or live streams as a way to judge the graphics of this game. Go into it yourself and turn things up to max and you will see there are definitely differences. I at first thought this was a WOW clone graphically when I saw pics, videos and live stream of the game but it does not give you the right perspective. All I can say is you have to see the game for yourself. Now with WildStar promising a great raiding experience including 40 man raids and attunement and more they might deliver here on a really nice mmorpg experience. Now the negatives I found were that I quested alone quite a bit like many other mmorpgs and I wish this wasn't possible in these games. I also found that unlike ESO and WOW there was not a gripping story being told here. Hopefully in higher level questing, dungeons and raids things get spelled out more and I was told lore really starts at lv 45 I believe for this but don't hold me to that.

Anyway I am hoping to pre-order this but not sure at this time in my life I can afford the subscription. If this was the past and money was no issue somewhat then I would say 100% I'd be playing this.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Just another copypasta themepark.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

bought and subbed. my guild has been waiting for this for a year and a half or more. 

I really hope its not going for mass market saturation I'm really hoping this game would reach 300-500k subs and keep a smaller community 

To me a mmo has to encourage a server community. It is the number one thing that wow lost imo. Cross realm stuff kills server communities. Not needing to go out into the world once at end game kills server communities. The wildstar devs seem to be trying to work on that, I just hope they do not blink when people complain for x reason.