First time building a PC need some help

FishOnRice

Hello, first time posting here as I am looking to complete my first PC build. I plan on doing some light gaming on with a LG 29WK500 monitor and I already have the case for the PC a Razer Tomahawk ITX. 

I have a list of components that I am planning on using please feel free to suggest other options. 

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 (I plan on using the stock cooler)

Motherboard: Asus ROG B550-I

Ram: Kingston HyerX Fury RGB DDR4 3200MHz 2x8gb 

Storage: Western Digital sn550

Graphics cards: A RTX2070

I have a few questions regarding the build:

First is how many fans should I get as well as how to orientate then to keep the system cool?

The motherboard has one fan header on it and if i need to connect multiple fans should I get a fan hub or daisy chain the fans?

If I get RGB fans can I also daisy chain or do i need a fan hub?

When it comes to power supply I was thinking of a Corsair SF750 Platinum certified power supply would that be a good option or should i go for something else. 

Thank you all for any suggestions, I know I probably shouldn't of gone with the case first I could not pass it up. 

• Fans: I would put in as many as you can. You can change the AIO pump header to be a regular fan header in motherboard control and change the fan curve there. However, I would personally go with gigabyte or MSI b550 over Asus. There is no reason to pay the premium unless you really like the look.
    • Also. you can use fan y splitters, and the arctic P12 are a good affordable option. 
  • PSU: unless you want to upgrade to a 3080 you can get away with the SF600. However, if you value noise the SF750’s fan doesn’t turn on nearly as early in the PSU usage as the SF600. its not loud when its on though. 
  • IDK about RGB

Thanks @Sorenson I didn't know that the AIO pump header could be used as a fan header. I will look into MSI and Gigabyte B550 boards.