LTT standing up against injustice

Linus reviewed the Tesla and said - 

”Because liking a car, and I do, doesn’t mean that I like their policies and the behaviour of the company that produces it and supporting Teslas bad attitude could have negative consequences for the entire industry”

In your video called ”I’ve been thinking of retiring” you say that you do not want to contribute to mindless consumption and rather about doing something meaningful.

With that said I am wondering about your stand regarding the concentration camps China has in the Xinjiang region and Chinas trampling on Hong-Kong among others.

If buying a Tesla was a problem for you because of the negative impact, what about the moral and ethic dilemma of buying products produced in China?

I know this topic is troublesome but it is obvious that it is the elephant in the room and I need LTT to answer.

The last words of a famous old uncle was with great power comes great responsibility.

Please use your voice and make a real difference for the millions of people detained and prosecuted.

You stood up against Nvidia and many more. Please keep standing up for what is right and use your position for something greater than out beloved tech tips is ❤️

Peace and love

Blackbeard

1 minute ago, theBlackbeard said:

If buying a Tesla was a problem for you because of the negative impact, what about the moral and ethic dilemma of buying products produced in China?

I would like you to find me a tech product not made in China.

elephants

4 minutes ago, theBlackbeard said:

With that said I am wondering about your stand regarding the concentration camps China has in the Xinjiang region and Chinas trampling on Hong-Kong among others.

Politics aren't allowed on the forum, best way to interact with Linus on that subject is to send a tweet instead.

* thread locked *

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !